Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Decennial Anniversary

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;928086 wrote:
no truer words or prose were said by a sand-dweller since mohamed mooge and faisal omar mushteeg...
:D
:D:D:D:D

sand-dwellers gob inta kale gun...walle. wadaniga dhabta ah Allow dhowr!

expand on this 'weakness' and what it could potentially mean for me in the future inaar.....also suggest how to overcome them?
:P

loool. Ok walaal, horta aan soo qadeeyo.

Unders,

inaar,

2 questions:

1. you appear to be apolitical and i've noticed your disdain for Somali political affairs....waayoo?

2. you didn't have the best of relations with my predecessor and the incarnation of Alpha, the maxruum Maximus Powers (R.I.P)...waayoo? and more particularly....how does it feel... to have personally led the onslaught and hate-campaign that led to killing not just his buoyancy but also his eventual death......?

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;928086 wrote:

expand on this 'weakness' and what it could potentially mean for me in the future inaar.....also suggest how to overcome them?
:P

First you should find a way to be content with yourself.

You seem to have a habit of seeking out the approval of others and then shunning them when they don't give it. If you were comfortable with your own opinions you wouldn't feel the need to constantly push them.

Your need to be heard and quoted is only surpassed by your lack of original thought.

Then there's the whole "attention seeking" thing, here are some symptoms that may apply:

If as a child, the person did not receive much attention from his parents or his peers then he may grow up feeling neglected. Those feelings will then be the main drive behind the person's attention seeking behavior.

Abusive parents and parents who are always absent usually make their children feel that they are overlooked and so the child may grow up becoming an attention seeking adult.

Sometimes adults seek attention because of jealousy. When someone finds himself threatened by another person who takes all the attention he is supposed to get he may respond with attention seeking behavior.

Lack of self worth can be another cause for attention seeking behavior. Some people think that they are overlooked and so they think that the only solution to restore their balance is to bring back the lost attention. The attention they will get in this case will provide them with reassurance and will help them think that they are worthy.

Arrogant & overconfident people may seek attention because they have the feeling that they deserve to be in the center of attention. Because they aren’t mature enough they still think with their inner child’s mentality which makes them believe that they are the center of the world.

Usually the child thinks that he is the center of the universe around which all other objects revolve. If the child’s way of thinking didn’t mature he will grow up thinking that he is the center of the world and so he will be an attention seeking adult.

Narcissists are also attention seekers. They consider this attention a good source of narcissistic supply and so they strive to get it. If you ignored a narcissist he will definitely hate you especially if he was hoping to get some attention from you.

P.S. I going to donate this thread to an open discussion on how all the members of SOL can help you overcome these issues and maybe not end up depressed and alone with thoughts of just ending it all

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;928092 wrote:
Unders,

inaar,

2 questions:

1. you appear to be apolitical and i've noticed your disdain for Somali political affairs....waayoo?

2. you didn't have the best of relations with my predecessor and the incarnation of Alpha, the maxruum Maximus Powers (R.I.P)...waayoo? and more particularly....how does it feel... to have personally led the onslaught and hate-campaign that led to killing not just his buoyancy but also his eventual death......?

1. you might be confusing my lack of input for lack of position.

2.So one of you multiple personalities died, huh? Seek help...quick!

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;928104 wrote:
^ what's wiki.... when i'm facebook friends with Dr. Sam Vaknin....

Sam Vaknin caadi maaha....ma istidhi lol.

Anywho Alpha, time to return the favour and describe my persona.

Wadani;928106 wrote:
Sam Vaknin caadi maaha....ma istidhi lol.

Anywho Alpha, time to return the favour and describe my persona.

Sam Vaknin is the real deal walle....you must check out the NDP series playlist.

wadani wadani wadani....i had to say your name thrice for lack of thought. anyways, i think you're a cool guy with very little substance. i also think you lack a purpose in life. you're a sand-dweller so i'm not surprised at this nor do i have doubts over your ability to fulfill the two remaining stereotypes of your kind. 1. violence against women and 2. an insatiable appetite for red meat. sometimes, i get the impression you argue for the sake of arguing. this is not good. you also have deep-seated insecurities which i've plainly noticed in your posts in many a thread. i don't like the fact you mimic my anti-western rhetoric but that you do it better. i think you're a conformist who just follows the crowd. this is not good. i think you're a brilliant guy but i suspect you're either depressed or feel frustrated, borne out of your inability to get laid. every so often, you pretend your 'busy' but this completely fails to create value through scarcity. in general a solid run-of-the-mill sort of guy but a few changes to your life, particularly on the social front, i think, will no doubt boost your overall morale. similarly, i think we've yet to see the best of you...but on the few occasions, you demonstrated this, i saw a spark in you.....which has been absent from these boards since the arrival of Alpha.

...i hope you don't find my 'attempts' to slice open and dissect your person....crude or offensive, inaar. :D

underdog;928064 wrote:
If you must know,
back in the day, there were marauding packs of unhinged feminists trying to shock & awe the unsuspecting public with their interpretation of equality.
I decided to sign up and gently disagree. One thing lead to another and here we are.

p.s. There was a small period of time when we were united in our practice of ridiculing your youtube videos.

tumblr_m42t0wrWPN1rtgo1fo1_500.gif

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;928130 wrote:
Sam Vaknin is the real deal walle....you must check out the NDP series playlist.

wadani wadani wadani....i had to say your name thrice for lack of thought. anyways, i think you're a cool guy with very little substance. i also think you lack a purpose in life. you're a sand-dweller so i'm not surprised at this nor do i have doubts over your ability to fulfill the two remaining stereotypes of your kind. 1. violence against women and 2. an insatiable appetite for red meat. sometimes, i get the impression you argue for the sake of arguing. this is not good. you also have deep-seated insecurities which i've plainly noticed in your posts in many a thread. i don't like the fact you mimic my anti-western rhetoric but that you do it better. i think you're a conformist who just follows the crowd. this is not good. i think you're a brilliant guy but i suspect you're either depressed or feel frustrated, borne out of your inability to get laid. every so often, you pretend your 'busy' but this completely fails to create value through scarcity. in general a solid run-of-the-mill sort of guy but a few changes to your life, particularly on the social front, i think, will no doubt boost your overall morale. similarly, i think we've yet to see the best of you...but on the few occasions, you demonstrated this, i saw a spark in you.....which has been absent from these boards since the arrival of Alpha.

...i hope you don't find my 'attempts' to slice open and dissect your person....crude or offensive, inaar.

That was almost as entertaining as it was inaccurate. But u did get one thing right....i'm a gluntonnous carnivore who can eat hilib for an army; whether I owe this to my sand-dweller genes I cannot say :D.

D.O.C   

Hey mate... My 10 yrs will be in 3 months time, thank god for the opportunity to live, but then I was always with more important things in another words I was just like spectator until very recently. Before 2007 there were loads of nice people, well educated in my opnion, until the first boat arrived with full of cottagers.