Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Al Shabab Culosow: Isma Laheyn

19_FEB_2013%20copy.jpg

Were I to shed light on Amir's explanation of these matters, succinct and clear as they are, it would be tedious to some Culosow apologists on this forum, who know these things already but yet choose to deny them.

Suffice it, that by his lucid artistry, and by portraying today's major news events with such few paint strokes, allowing us to quickly discern fact from fiction, Amir has at last, hopefully made certain aspects of Culosow's incompentency and hopelessness clear to some nincompoops who still believe the man in Villa Somalia is running the affairs of the country in a just and professional manner. :D

It simply cannot be. If it turns out to be real story, I would not classify it as a 'theft' ---it would be unlawful transfer of weapons .

Story is fake no weapons reported stolen. Seems like the president and Pm are busy with Federalism and connecting states. FG Is however forgeting about the war on Alshabaab. FG must get back in track, we cannot hear abu mansoor leading army 2013 is ceeb

NGONGE;928041 wrote:
^^ Is the theft of weapons a real story? It can't be!

Ngonge,

The question is not whether the weapons were taken or not. The fact of the matter is that a large number of weapons were stolen from a weapons cache in Villa Somalia, Mogadishu. Period! That should never remain in doubt. Amisom guards of the place caught the act of some men trying to smuggle 11 mortar rounds out and when investigators were sent to the arms depot inside Villa Somalia, it was discovered that a large numbers of weapons were unaccounted for.

Certainly Culosow is not directly accused of being the author of this crime, but his complicity is not improbable. I say this for two reasons: firstly, the man is king behind those Ugandan tanks inside and not a spoon or fork can brought in or taken out of Villa Somalia without his prior knowledge and approval, and secondly, it is no secret that Culosow has started to arm certain tribal militias which he feels are more sympathetic to his political views. This man for all intents and purposes is fast becoming another militia warlord, and I think he is proud of that pursuit. You can also see this by the company he keeps, like Indha Cade et al.

Birds of the same feather, my friend, birds of the same feather...

Mooge   

The story is true. puntlandi which is good and credible has reported it too.

qoslaye is really trying to destroy peace and reconcilliation with his childish games of illegally giving weapons to his clan. what a bafoon we have at the helm.

Puntland media , its dam shame , the defeated lot noise gets louder and desperate . Culosow will be your president for years to come , this fabricated news will not stop arms embargo lift. I wonder sometimes how are we going to share country, it bothers me . Its Puntland way or the highway . tales of Puntland . what ever happen to laascaanod and etc. dawladiid will always be dawladiid from ssdf to Farola . No wonder rip abdulahi yusuf state he was the first opposition dawlada Somalia. Dawladiidnimo runs in puntland blood is okay . Culosow has the medicine it’s going to be 4 years of rehab and reality check .

Kaasi-nah wuxuu ahaa nin bakhti ka dhargey oo iska soo xunqaacinayey, ee Illaahayow u sahal! :D

Now moving on to the mismanagement of the security of the nation by Culosow...

Magaalada Baydhabo oo cabsi soo foodsaartey

Ka dib markii ay al-shabaab la wareegeen deegaanada Awdiinle oo wax ka yar 27 km u jira Baydhabo iyo shalay oo ay Al-shabaab la wareegeen degmada Xudur ayaa sababtey in cabsi soo wajahdo shacabka Magaalada Baydhabo.

Weerarada joogtada ah ee Al-shabaab ku hayaan Deegaanada Gobolada Bay iyo Bakool ayaa sababay ka dib markii meelo badan ay Ciidamada Itoobiya isaga baxeen, lamana sheegin sababta keentey in xiligaan Ciidamada Itoobiya dib ugurasho sameeyaan.

shacabka Degmada Baydhabo ayaa muujiyey cabsi xoogan oo ku wajahan in magaaladu ay mar kale gasho gacanta Al-shabaab, inkastoo ay Ciidamada Itoobiya si xoogan u joogaan Baydhabo hadana waxaa shacabka soo food saarey cabsi ah “Armey Ciidamada Itoobiya maalin cad ka qulqushaan magaalada sidii ka dhacdey Magaalada Xudur maalin ka hor.”

Ciidamada Dowlada ee ku sugan Baydhabo ayaa ah kuwo aan kaligood difaaci karin magaalada, sida ay noo xaqiijiyeen saraakiil ka tirsan Ciidamada Dowlada Federaalka.

Puntlandi.com

Baydhabo