Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

the secessionists hate on Xamar

metta   

that girl is crazy, she is now reer waqooyi brainwashed by her reer abti

she is no longer reer unuka, she is a shame to her people, shes adopted, she can abtirsi from her hoyoo now, get lost ikraan, you are banned from xamar and other hag areas, u are not allowed in mudug, galgaduud, hiiraan, banaadir, shabelle, jubbaland, you not allowed in our area, we will hunt you down if you come. you will be deported from our lands you crazy and you are lost. you are like a lost cat but the owner will not claim you.

i hate ikraan, ikraan i dare u to come to degmada dayniile, forget about anywhere else, i dare you to go to your former district, i dare you

Haatu;927863 wrote:
According to Oba, adoo Xamar ku dhalatey waxbo kuma lihid but asagoo Sh/Hoose ka yimi baa leh. And he has the cheek to tell us 'Haters gonna hate'.

Can i get back my beero in jilib held by your kin then we can talk ;)

oba hiloowlow;927844 wrote:
wiilcusub this song is creating an image which doesn't exist today check watch the video they are using images of destroyed buildings in 90s people fleeing and other shid as i said that DOESN'T exsist today.

Waad dheeraynaysaa Xamar miyayna ku seexan nabada 20 000 ee AMISON ay ilaalinayso. miyayna ku socon lacagta UN iyo EU, miyayna siyasadeeda qorin UNPO iyo Mahiiga.

Madaxwaynahana wali miyaa wanaag iyo xumaan midna lagu sheegi karaa