Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somalia's Prime ministers spokesmen arrested in Somaliland berbera

Gabbal   

Cabdishakuur is a well known personality and he is not the spokesman of the Prime Minister. He is a deputy minister and a man many in the Somali media consider their man in the cabinet.

The Somaliland media took a small misunderstanding out of context to add to attempts to dramatize relationship between the Somali government and the Somaliland region. He is safely back in Mogadishu where his trip was destined.

http://radiomuqdisho.net/wasiir-ku-xigeenka-wasaaradda-warfaafinta-oo-dalka-dib-ugu-soo-laabtay/

Gabbal   

In a business sense it doesn't even make sense. While Somaliland does claim to be independent much of the business and travel link is still interdependent with other parts of Somalia. The Mogadishu government can simply put pressure on airlines to protect the integrity of their institutions by making accessible more flghts to Somalia that do not go through Somaliland. The market will be influenced by that political intrusion and cause less of an incentive for planes desiring to have a greater market share of Somalia's larger travel industry to have more routes through Somaliland.

Odey   

This story is fake!!!. I just saw abdishakur ali mire in mog 10 minutes ago!!!. Xaaji come on!

Odey   

I spoke to him and he never went anywhere near Somaliland!!. He has been in Mog the past 7 days and he came from Nairobi after arriving there from London. I am not late, you posted FAKE News ya Xaaji. Stop feeding people this crap will ya!

Macallinka;927630 wrote:
lool I know him, I met him in Mogadishu. He is from London and the Wasirul Dawlaha of Warfaafinta.

XX, you said he was traveling from Dubia to Barbara and then to Mogadishu and at the same time u said he was not in transit ? you also said , if he was in transit you should have stayed in the plain loooool what happened to the waiting room ?

Its clear you have kidnapped the man, so how much ransom is your government demanding ?

He was not transit i know the exact flight he was on the flights from dubai to berbera the plane stops there , the people who want to be in Somaliland get out, and after an hour it takes off. The thing is he should have stayed on the plane , but he got out, it was not a transit where he has to wait hours and hours at the plane it was a mere short stop

Odey   

War beenta aad meesha la ordooysaan joojiya!. I personally spoke to him and we had lunch today with a few other people. In fact one of them had travelled with him all the way from London and they never touched down on Somaliland areas. They flew from London, arrived in Nairobi a week ago and transited there leaving 24hrs later for Mogadishu on a direct flight.

This is bloody FAKE!