Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric

Fasting + A lovely walk = Stillness

*gasp* even worse, i don't wear Hijab, please go on... :rolleyes:

If you are fasting you need to wear Hijab too, they compliment each other. May Allah give you Hidaya and accept your fasting.

Nin-Yaaban;927065 wrote:
That's really a nice place. Do you ever go camping in the woods?
:)

Of course, there are TONS of trails & camp sites... i am growing to appreciate this side of VA :)

Apophis;927097 wrote:
Typical retort of, I'm afraid to say, intellectually vacant neo-spiritualists. You asserted you and your spiritualist guide had an insight into reality not available to us earthly chimps and when challenged you spout nonsense about ego. If you are not willing to defend your delusions, don't make them public.

PS: wikipedia is a respected source of free info despite your attempted derision. Good day.

Haha dude you either need to get laid, or get a hug... whichever one that will cut back the time you spend on SOL attacking people.

For someone who is an Atheist, you sure do feel the need to defend yourself a lot, & engage in banal debates... smh chill homie lol exchange & discuss, don't agree? keep it moving... but don't resort to my shit is better than your shit, because at the end of the day, it's all stories ;)

Looks lovely! Nothing beats going out to have some time for your self and enjoying the feeling of tranquility when watching nature. It took me ages to actually notice its beauty and it's really a shame how even the simpliest of things gets unnoticed.

Somalicentric;927143 wrote:
Of course, there are TONS of trails & camp sites... i am growing to appreciate this side of VA
:)

can you sponsor me for a 'green card' as your husband so we can take walks whist we also fast every monday and thursday?

VA Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby. that's what i'm talking about inaar.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;927149 wrote:
can you sponsor me for a 'green card' as your husband so we can take walks whist we also fast every monday and thursday?

err, aren't you a British citizen :D

Sorry to ruin the shukaansi :D

OP, sorry to be a bore, but that is one grey and dreary landscape.

Saxansaxo;927148 wrote:
Looks lovely! Nothing beats going out to have some time for your self and enjoying the feeling of tranquility when watching nature. It took me ages to actually notice its beauty and it's really a shame how even the simpliest of things gets unnoticed.

Well said :D

Alpha Blondy;927149 wrote:

You amuse me.

slnvb9.gif

Haatu;927154 wrote:
err, aren't you a British citizen
:D

Sorry to ruin the shukaansi
:D

OP, sorry to be a bore, but that is one grey and dreary landscape.

Apo got first dips here inaar. i'm leaving the thread so as NOT to d-block him.

enjoy apo.

p.s - somalicentric.....xaga PM-ka ha inoo ahaato. i need that passport eh. :D

Oz   

what happened here :D. Sc ume attract ciyalka xafada vi nooma.:D inaonekana unafanya kazi nzuri sana.( washa kusheza na akiri ya vijana dogo dogo).

Endelea ku post ma picha za nature humu.

Taleexi   

Nature has its mysterious ways of infusing tranquility in one's heart. Clearly, the scene seems to be extremely serene.