Sign in to follow this  
somalee

Let's not go back

Somalee,

inaar we know there are problems but WHAT are you proposing?

are you just another commentator hurling insults from afar?

inaar, what's your deal hadaba?

Naxar Nugaaleed;926389 wrote:
no time for two more letters? lol

are you calling me lazy?

why am i NOT surprised at your tribal sneers. this is exactly what's wrong with our people.

p.s - somalee doesn't appreciate your input NNooow? :P

Reeyo   

Maxa dhacy? Is there another bleed feud over dead ancestors? I really should pay more attention to Universal Tv.

somalee   

Alpha Blondy;926379 wrote:
Somalee,

inaar we know there are problems but WHAT are you proposing?

are you just another commentator hurling insults from afar?

inaar, what's your deal hadaba?

No, but I found out there are thousands of dollars being contributed by some Somalis in the west and other parts of the world to help the Kismayo cause and the recapture. We have an incompetent government, no arms embargo, and what's happening in Kismayo and things don't look pretty. I'm urging those in the qurbaha to no get involved in this, that's all.

somalee;926488 wrote:
No, but I found out there are thousands of dollars being contributed by some Somalis in the west and other parts of the world to help the
Kismayo cause
and the
recapture
. We have an incompetent government, no arms embargo, and what's happening in Kismayo and things don't look pretty. I'm urging those in the qurbaha to no get involved in this, that's all.

man you're full of BS walahi. WHY do you care anyways? let them kill each other. i couldn't care less....in fact, i wouldn't hesitate, to kick the dead when they're already dead. inaar, STOP wasting our time with your sentimentality and Disney fairy tales. its hell on earth here inaar. don't tell us/me about hell when i'm already in hell.