Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

The wild wild east: Bohol, Hudun district, Sool , Somaliland

well i be damned....ma istidhi? i thought i'd NEVER live to see the day when we'll have 'actual' footage of the somaliland joseph kony's hinterland. cirro...you make me sick and your are a disgrace to all of us.....dameeryahow.

this barren, desolate and non-fertile wasteland was NEVER the birth place of political nationalism in SL...... this ghostly land roamed by the political vampire elite of a certain habaro clan........ is where little thugs are schooled in the ideologies and propaganda of wadani nationalist policies. so much for being a nationalist party...ma istidhi, when even their homegrown political zealots are coming to our hargeisa. this political cult has amassed billions of SLSH from these poor and gaunt looking people. look them baal....they look like they survived the Nagasaki nuclear bomb.....with their blood-shot lips and devilish eyes. i have even come across shocking stories of sheep shaggers and child molesters living among this habaro clan. akhaas. maay wax isku falan. civilisation is certainly NOT here nor anywhere east of sheikh.......

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

go go wadani and the habaros of the east....mashallah.. you are the last real nationalist and men possessed of real strength left in SL..... as faisal omar mushteeg said.....''habar g goob inta kaale guun'' :D

Saalax   

Alpha Blondy This is the real men who protected you from the bad wolves of Af-wine while you were holed

up and hiding in Sheikh mountains. Your freedom is due to them.

Saalax;926255 wrote:
Alpha Blondy This is the real men who protected you from the bad wolves of Af-wine while you were holed

up and hiding in Sheikh mountains. Your freedom is due to them.

Saalax,

inaar, i agree 100% walle.

you know i was joking, right? i'm a somaliland patriot and you know that...!

Saalax;948771 wrote:
Ceel Laheley School, Xudun district, Sool 11 km outside Bohol.

hJ5lgGP.jpg

11 km outside of Bohol? To the east, west, south or north?

D.O.C   

Saalax;925878 wrote:
Bancade & Karaman: The Bohol countryside.Saalax's camels.

R0Y2SUX.jpg

I have never been to east somaliland, thanks for the share.

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;948830 wrote:
^ so you are a monkey or a huuno?

:P

None of the two, bad guess mate!