Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Puntland welcomes the Prime Minister of Somalia to Garowe capital of the State Pictures

Tallaabo   

malistar2012;925987 wrote:
great job by the Puntland admin and the people . This type of relationship we need to see between States and FG. I am hoping for agreement something like Puntland Forces To Be Integrated into FG Forces also mybe Dowladdu waxay la wareegeysaa maamulada degmooyinka gobolada d Puntland gacanta ku heyso, kuwaas oo si toos ah u hoos imaanaya Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya si ay xaquuqdoodii u helaan.

Waa yaanay reer Puntland ku maqlin:eek:

malistar2012;925987 wrote:
great job by the Puntland admin and the people . This type of relationship we need to see between States and FG. I am hoping for agreement something like Puntland Forces To Be Integrated into FG Forces also mybe Dowladdu waxay la wareegeysaa maamulada degmooyinka gobolada d Puntland gacanta ku heyso, kuwaas oo si toos ah u hoos imaanaya Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya si ay xaquuqdoodii u helaan.

Its to fast for that but i am sure there is a process under way to bring Puntland under Federal control of the Somali government. Some where down the line the troops of Puntland need to be under the command of the federal armed forces. But i think its to early for that but it will happen during hassan sheikh maxamuuds reign.

After federal states are established, & constitution completed, the next logical step is security forces integration under federal government.