Sign in to follow this  
Salahudin

Xaalad kacsan aya ka taagan kismayo.

Apophis;925291 wrote:
The Gedoans are the snakes among the D-block. I do not understand why these people are ready and willing to wholly serve those who have broken them. Will dignity ever return to these people? I doubt it.

funny thing is apo your folks where those some years ago according to the gedoans and was was using exactly the same argument you are using right now. :D

lool@ D-block.......The magic word, u only hear it markii la isku awr kacsanaayo.

Fiiri caqli xumadaaa, Kenyaan baad dabada ku wadataa ana waad ila yaabaysaa markaan Dawladaydii dabada la galo .....Cajiib

Apo,

Things are not what internet portals are reporting. I hate to say it, but the Kismayo train has already left the station. Short of a UN resolution (waa tii Macno Yare e :D ), no one can stop it.

lool @ i have been invited. uninvite me then lool joker

No, you have Kenyans and I have My government . You are the one who is used by foreigners ..........and am still willing to sit down with u though and solve the situation .

Xiin

Are you referring to this portals ?

War DegDeg ah— Ciidamada fadhiga ka dhigtey Duleed Kismaayo oo la cadeeyey iney heshiis lasoo galeen Al-shabaab -
Puntlandi.com

KISMAAYO: Al-shabaab iyo Maleeshiyo uu watay Col. Cabaas oo isku biiray iyo AMISOM iyo Ciidanka Maamulka Jubbooyinka oo heegan galay..! Puntlandpost.com

Macallinka, yes that and other stuff circulating around.

As you can see that is nonsense. What is also nonsense is the notion that this Abbaas guy just felt 'like going to Kismayo' ,and came without prior arrangement with those in control in the city i.e. Raaskambooni, AMISOM.

Apophis;925314 wrote:
I know the train cannot be stopped but I hate how shoe shiners hassle the passengers every time it slows down. If you get my drift
:D

Then move on why bothered about these shoe shiners ;)

xiinfaniin;925318 wrote:
Macallinka, yes that and other stuff circulating around.

As you can see that is nonsense. What is also nonsense is the notion that this Abbaas guy just felt 'like going to Kismayo' ,and came without prior arrangement with those in control in the city i.e. Raaskambooni, AMISOM.

In fact he did , he didn't just come from now where that is what Aw-libax is saying but some Raskamboni camp are not happy about it and want to attack these guys that is why Xidig guy was crying load !

^I take it, you are saying his departure was coordinated with those in control of the city, right? Because that is logical and all.

Though I still find astonishing this guy would just cruise all the way from Ceelwaaq to Kismayo without Alshabaab encounter, with just little more than 200 men :D . But that is beside the point, he is where he is and I expect he and his men will be on boarded with some security precautions of course .

lool @ without Al-shabab encounter . So they must have a helping hand from Alshabaab lool

OK, this is what I think, Al-shabaab knew all a long the movement of these guyz but they let it go knowing if they reach Kismaayo they might trigger a civil war cauz some ppl won't be happy - that is my theory .

But to say these guyz were al-shabab is laughable - They don't know about Cabas and his men!

Gabbal   

Kamboni did not know and were not happy with the development. He has with him about 500 men, 10 battle wagons, 2 large transport, and booyad.

Originally those who were fighting in the Kismaayo area commanded by him and Col Warfaa were prevented from entering the town and ordered to Ceel-waaq (Sector Three) to prevent clan clashes between them and Kamboni, then being empowered by Kenya. Clan clash did happen unfortunately between citizens and Kamboni. Cabaas his men are coming as part of the agreements reached in Garbahaaray Conference between them and IGAD.

He will be followed by other divisions originally denied entrance into Kismaayo by the Kenyans.

If Shabaab chose not to engage them sounds like smart military strategy. It was only shortly ago Al Shabaab and Ras Kamboni rode together to remove him from Kismaayo. If the Shabaab use a positive military objective in allowing Gedo military build-up in the town considering the friction that exists between them and the Kamboni... then can anyon blame Shabaab for getting out of their way?

^^Intaasi waa intii Gabal ---Abbas is here to avenge those wronged :D

But I happen to think in the big scheme of things those controlling Kismayo would have to be consulted and their permission secured for activity like this. It does not make sense to bring an entire army for integration yet ignore those with whom it will be integrated with :D

ps. caawa idiin soo ogaanayaaye bal aniga isuga :D