Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Women are mad!

NGONGE;925993 wrote:
^^ It was international women's day, Oz. The crazy woman did that stunts BECAUSE it was international women's day. I thought I would attract the attention of my younger brothers (excluding Apophis) to how unpredictable women were when dealing with any situation. In other words, women are mad. Understand that idea and you'll begin to find a way to understand how to live with them.
:D

LoL +2. She doesn't really look like a victim in that video. I wouldn't doubt if she made this whole thing up just so she could do her little stunt.

Reeyo   

I think there needs to be a counter-phrase for 'women are mad'. I see this silly notion and comical may I add, has actually made our young and naive men more delusional in there understanding. I can see it breeding some disturbing ideas and households burning down. :D

As for the dancer, dance away brave woman.

Maarodi   

Nin-Yaaban;926079 wrote:
LoL +2. She doesn't really look like a
victim
in that video. I wouldn't doubt if she made this whole thing up just so she could do her little stunt.

Ha! I thought the same thing. Sadly there are people out there who will claim something terrible happened to them in order to attract attention and sympathy. I hope this is not the case but I don't know how her little stunt could be seen as positive. Western feminism at its worst. Actually One Billion Rising is on par with this farce.

Valenteenah.;925711 wrote:
If that happened to her on the Tube, I shudder to think what happens on the buses. Where's a Russian with sulphuric acid when you need one?

I was getting more and more pissed off as I was scrolling down and I get to you and literally laugh out loud. :D