Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How many countries have you been to?

Tallaabo   

It seems most qurbo joog Somalis had been to Dubai. That city is truly a gateway for the Somalis, may it prosper. Also why do only the duriyada people(Carafaat & XX) go to Israel? I hope the Arabs don't get offended by this apparent provocation. Somaliland needs to be in their good books or else.

This list does not include Africa -

Asia:

Saudi Arabia - Jedd eh, Riyadh as youngN

Europe:

UK - London, Bristol, Sheffield

Netherlands (Transit)

North America:

Canada - Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa

US - All of the North-East States including -The state of New York, Massachusetts, DC, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and as well as out in the west to Arizona and Nevada.

Caribbeans:

British Virgin Islands

Cuba

Dominican Republic

N.O.R.F   

QansaxMeygaag;925734 wrote:
Spain - Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza

Sweden - Stockholm, Goteborg, Umea, Malmo

Switzerland - Zurich, Geneva

UK - Chester, Wolverhampton, Oxford, Reading, London, Liverpool, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow

USA - New York, DC, Atlanta, Pittsburgh

Thailand - Bangkok, Koh Lanta

Egypt - Cairo, Ain Soukhna, Alexandria

UAE - Dubai

Senegal - Dakar

Tanzania - Dar es Salaam, Arusha

Ghana - Accra, Kumasi

Ivory Coast - Abidjan

Cameroon - Douala, Yaounde

South Africa - Jo'Burg, Cape Town, Bloomfontein, Durban, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth

Kenya - Nairobi, Garissa, Wajir, Mombasa, Malindi

Somalia - Afmadow, Dhobley, Qoqani, Baalcad, You-Had-Better-Fart

wow

How was West Africa?

Oz   

^^^ :D I liked your ideas for the future (in your thread) of that tormented country honestly.

Ps: Oba that was suppose to be a joke :D

nuune   

^^ Well thanks Oz, at least some of it would be implemented, already some were implemented, already much was achieved in less than one year.

Safferz   

Lived in the Netherlands and Canada, now living in the US. Visited Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti, UAE, France and the UK. Will be in Italy and Ghana in the next few months :)

Carafaat   

Tallaabo;925761 wrote:
It seems most qurbo joog Somalis had been to Dubai. That city is truly a gateway for the Somalis, may it prosper. Also why do only the duriyada people(Carafaat & XX) go to Israel? I hope the Arabs don't get offended by this apparent provocation. Somaliland needs to be in their good books or else.

Yithzak= Isaakh. :D

Oz;925882 wrote:
^^^
:D
I liked your ideas for the future (in your thread) of that tormented country honestly.

Ps: Oba that was suppose to be a joke
:D

saaxiib wey iga hos baxdey :(

well my family lived in usa and i went to school from 4th grade to high school in Singapore. I use to leave home Jan 5th and come Dec 10th every year. As far Europe is concerning, visited Berlin, London and Holland. Africa, only somalia, i.e, Hargesia (stfup..its in somalia) berbera, shiekh, boosaaso, jowhar, & xamar. central america, been every country there except El Salvador. South America, been to Argentina only.

Only thing...i never been back to any of those cities that i have been before. Its gotta be the nomad in my blood!! Is there a cure for it!! i dont think so.

N.O.R.F;925838 wrote:
wow

How was West Africa?

Very chaotic bro - their airlines are APPALLING! I waited for a connection flight for 10hrs from the scheduled 2hrs and was offered a soda in a so called VIP lounge for the 10hrs...and when the flight came, there was literally an air hostess standing in front of the toilet with an air freshener...as you exit, she sprays sprit sprit sprit...

The airports are also chaotic, no arrivals or departures all jumbled up, except Abidjan and Dakar