Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Breaking news: Oba supports the Jubbaland initiative

I support Jubbaland now people, xiin and Zack guuleysta ,many of you will wonder why is oba flipflopping? Well i found out the Hags in jubbaland are pretty useless and it isn't in my interest to fight on their behalf marka i support camp Zack and xiin now.

Abwaan if you are reading this waxaan ku leeyahay forget about kismaayo the era of 'walaalaha' galgaduud is long over talk to your brethrens in Cadaado and Dhuusamareeb and unite the future in galgaduud/mudug is bright.

nuune   

So meeshii interestigaaga ku jiro lee maa taageeree, what about if your interest and the interest of Jubbaland clash or crash, would you take back your support, or you will just ku adkeysanee your newly found state!

Forget about waxaas dhan, and welcome yaa Mowlana Abuu abaabiina obayleena

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;924713 wrote:
I support Jubbaland now people, xiin and Zack guuleysta ,many of you will wonder why is oba flipflopping? Well i found out the Hags in jubbaland are pretty useless and it isn't in my interest to fight on their behalf marka i support camp Zack and xiin now.

Abwaan if you are reading this waxaan ku leeyahay forget about kismaayo the era of 'walaalaha' galgaduud is long over talk to your brethrens in Cadaado and Dhuusamareeb and unite the future in galgaduud/mudug is bright.

loool.....Oba, I, Abwaan al SOLaawi respect your decision and wish All the Jubaawis Good luck.:D A bit of advice though leave "Walaalaha Galguduud" Alone, haddii kale.:D

xiin good :).. From now on i will limit myself to Banaadir,middle shabelle and parts of galgaduud.

Ps. My fam is going to invest on Kooyame kundeeqa good stuff :D

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;924713 wrote:

It's a sad day for HAG. I wish you good luck in your future endeavours. :eek:

nuune;924717 wrote:
So meeshii interestigaaga ku jiro lee maa taageeree, what about if your interest and the interest of Jubbaland clash or crash, would you take back your support, or you will just ku adkeysanee your newly found state!

Forget about waxaas dhan, and welcome yaa Mowlana Abuu abaabiina obayleena

sxb it will not clash i will limit myself to mogadishu,middle shabelle and parts of galgaduud. wakaas. Thanks Nuune!

Abwaan   

Political tool beel, war dadka maxaad u waalaysaa?:D I guess the so-called HAG acronym is more famous over here, SOL than anywhere in the world.

Abwaan   

XX your comments are always predictable...:D: Anything that creates arguments and divisions among the Southerners:D

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;924727 wrote:
HAG is a tool for political laangaabs
:D

LOL, say it with me now: Laangaab waa ...