Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Khatumo, PL, SL and Somali Federal Government; Mysterious Relationship

Abwaan wa caadi 1991 adiga ugu adka cid walba waad jiidhaysey 2006 awoodadi wa wiiqantay taasi maha inay beeshu so rogaal celin karayn waxaba laga dhaxlay midnimada beelaha hag wana wax wanaagsan runi. Beel somaliyeed oo midownda ama xoog miltary haku midoobaan ama mid siyaasadeysan, taleexi uun baan u sheegey qabilka somalidu siday u midobeen uun baan sharaxayey

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;924667 wrote:
Abwaan wa caadi 1991 adiga ugu adka cid walba waad jiidhaysey 2006 awoodadi wa wiiqantay taasi maha inay beeshu so rogaal celin karayn waxaba laga dhaxlay midnimada beelaha hag wana wax wanaagsan runi. Beel somaliyeed oo midownda ama xoog miltary haku midoobaan ama mid siyaasadeysan, taleexi uun baan u sheegey qabilka somalidu siday u midobeen uun baan sharaxayey

XX weli sheeko marfish baad waddaa.:D

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;924676 wrote:
what is this midnimo xaaji is talking about loooooooooooooooool wax baa ii dhafay anigu

You don't want Khaatumo to have the midnimo the umbrella nation of HAG is having? Are you denying the vast unity among HAG Nation led by Unukastan faction according to Xaaji. Khaatumo is not succeeding because too many people from the region are in different camps. Those people have enough support to remain relevant and evidently there has been little the state has been able to do about it.

Somalia;924688 wrote:
You don't want Khaatumo to have the midnimo the umbrella nation of HAG is having? Are you denying the vast unity among HAG Nation led by Unukastan faction according to Xaaji. Khaatumo is not succeeding because too many people from the region are in different camps. Those people have enough support to remain relevant and evidently there has been little the state has been able to do about it.

i was talking about the HAG unity he is speaking of saxiib.

Oba since 2009 the HAG political elites were starting to unite for the bigger cause, Hagism really took off though with the elections of hassan last year , now they are tight and close to each other, nothing wrong with that.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;924690 wrote:
i was talking about the HAG unity he is speaking of saxiib.

He is right, HAG ideology is at the forefront of Somali politics led by Unukastan.

Unukastan Republic is at the driving seat while the the black cat ama Mukulaasha Madow from Wisil is at the passenger seat .

That is truly a marvelous time for the country.

Abwaan   

Haddana ma waxaad rabtaa Abwaan iyo Oba inaad jambal u tuurtid? Waryaa Xuddun baa noo ballan ah. Canshuurtana iska diyaari baan ku iri.:D

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;924734 wrote:
:D
:D The unukians are leading , Abwaan will never admit that , but its not wrong hadu inadeerka ku hogaamiyo

Oba was sleeping for many years, how can he allow mukulaal madow oo il go'an to lead, I have heard this from Unuka themselves, I am glad Oba is finally waking up.

Somalia;924740 wrote:
Oba was sleeping for many years, how can he allow mukulaal madow oo il go'an to lead, I have heard this from Unuka themselves, I am glad Oba is finally waking up.

I always lead during peace times abwaan is the other way round loooooooooool

Runti Unukians are not tribalist folks very down to earth even their 60 years old is Ciyaala xafaad. But Abwaan and the Habar gangster community its they that have caused many problems.And their chauvinistic Hagism characteristics created some how that the Unukians were driven to a corner the Idea of HAG political supremacy was initially the political ideology by the Habar gangster community. But the problem is they could not deliver now the HAG Elites all come from the Unuka community ,the tables are turned and the rest follows.