Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

breaking news: The weapon embargo is lifted

The Zack   

Abwaan;924704 wrote:
Duqa waa khalkhashay ee tartiib ninyahow.

Really you need to chill Dhuuso mareeb boy! Somehow you assume the current admin belongs to you when really you have no say on anything. You think the current federal government is USC and you seem to be too excited on everything.

Mario B   

The Zack;924710 wrote:
Really you need to chill Dhuuso mareeb boy! Somehow you assume the current admin belongs to you when really you have no say on anything. You think the current federal government is USC and you seem to be too excited on everything.

This government would have belonged to you too, if you weren't busy subverting it.:D

Mario B;924711 wrote:
This government would have belonged to you too, if you weren't busy subverting it.
:D

Zack, by supporting the constitution, is indeed supporting the administration of Hassan Sheekh. The road for Somalia's revival goes through Jubbaland Federal State of Somalia . Oppose it, and failure will be your destiny :D

Abwaan   

Mario B;924711 wrote:
This government would have belonged to you too, if you weren't busy subverting it.

:D Mario B rageedii.

The Zack;924710 wrote:

lol...Awoowe tartiib waad kululaatay, it is not too late. This government is EVERYBODIES. It is ok to be a critic but let this be based on the reality and facts.

Nin Dhoohan,

I will admit a loss if Jubbaland does not materialize, if that is what you are after.

This was predictable really, and the administration did a great job in presenting it a reasonable way.

Abwaan   

xiin, predictable reality but you were against it although you have changed your view in the last minute.:D So Nin-Yaaban has a point.:D

xiinfaniin;924742 wrote:
Nin Dhoohan,

I will admit a loss if Jubbaland does not materialize, if that is what you are after.

This was predictable really, and the administration did a great job in presenting it a reasonable way.

I respect your RAGANIMO sxb, it's just that you've been little too vocal about some issues here on the board. Nothing wrong with that, but it kinda rubbed people the wrong way. Even people that are normally on the fence about a lot of issues.

^^Awoowe,

It does not matter who got rubbed the wrong way. But I take it that you are one of them.

Positions I take seldom change, and there is no exception here. Some may say what got ultimately delineated in the SC resolution does not amount much in terms of what Somalia needs to revamp its security forces. But I am bit generous than that and see the efforts of the president come to a full fruition politically speaking.

The president got a rough start...came across as an activist , and not a leader. Kismayo remains the biggest political test and we shall see whether he stays on his double talk course or appreciates the history of the city and the civil war expereince whose values seems to elude him.

Abwaan;924745 wrote:
xiin, predictable reality but you were against it although you have changed your view in the last minute.
So Nin-Yaaban has a point.

Abwaan, I would still be against it if I had my way. But partial lifting of embargo is much better than a completel removal of it.

Oba,

this xiinfaniin online persona is, I believe, cherished more than it is hated. :D

I guess I am able to distinguish (most of the time), who xiinfaniin persona is and who the person behind the computer is.

xiniinya cadde

xiinfaniin;924758 wrote:
^^Awoowe,

It does not matter who got rubbed the wrong way. But I take it that you are one of them.

Positions I take seldom change, and there is no exception here. Some may say what got ultimately delineated in the SC resolution does not amount much in terms of what Somalia needs to revamp its security forces. But I am bit generous than that and see the efforts of the president come to a full fruition politically speaking.

The president got a rough start...came across as an activist , and not a leader. Kismayo remains the biggest political test and we shall see whether he stays on his double talk course or appreciates the history of the city and the civil war expereince whose values seems to elude him.

Horta adigu Faraskii barakeesnaa oo ina Islaan Faraxna waad sidataa, qofkii ka fikrad duwanaadana waxaad leedahay "your one of them". Saas maahan sxb, dadka waala kala fikrad duwanaani karaa, ee waa caadi. :)

xiinfaniin;924761 wrote:
Oba,

this xiinfaniin online persona is, I believe, cherished more than it is hated.

I guess I am able to distinguish (most of the time), who xiinfaniin persona is and who the person behind the computer is.

xiniinya cadde

LOL :D

they can't even buy night vision loool, what the heck? even though I questioned wither or not now was the right time lift the embargo, even i am disappointed by the scope of this resolution.