Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Jacka Resources finds promising structures in Somaliland petroleum block

Daqane   

Potential potential potential, atleast the kenyan Enerygy minister held up a small sample of crude oil at his press briefing .

N.O.R.F;924479 wrote:
^The govnt needs to have a plan in place. I doubt they do or will.

How can they??

Ingriiskii iyo 'his Conferences' baa na wareeriyey.....

;)

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;924479 wrote:
^The govnt needs to have a plan in place. I doubt they do or will.

Wasiirka macdanta seems to be one of the most prominant in that government. He's always flying around. :P

N.O.R.F   

^He is doing the prospecting dee. The plan should be from a security perspective. Interior Ministry or a seperate force to protect vital areas like oil installations.

Its quite easy to plan ahead.

Somalia   

Mintid Farayar;924469 wrote:
Ngonge,

Sxb, lugooyadu ma wanaagsana ee jooji, xaasidyahow
;)

African Oil does't even mention the Puntland acreage in its recent press releases.

As Ahmed Madobe proclaimed (while he was still in Af Madow, before the Kenyans parachuted him into Kismayo):

"the future is in LOBSTER!!!"
;)

Drillings are commencing 4th quarter of 2013 and 1st of 2014, in Nugaal, RR has released it.

Abwaan   

nuune;924497 wrote:
Until they find an ugly monster inside the well, I won't believe anything else.

Rooxaantii haddana halkaan bay ka billaabatay ma is tiri?:D

I hope Somalia including Somaliland has oil (lots of it), people fearing intensified fighting and hope that nothing is found should really examine their heads. I live in oil country (Alberta) and lived in the UAE before, the benefits far outweigh any risks.

Carafaat   

Homunculus;924685 wrote:
I hope Somalia including Somaliland has oil (lots of it), people fearing intensified fighting and hope that nothing is found should really examine their heads. I live in oil country (Alberta) and lived in the UAE before, the benefits far outweigh any risks.

Were Alberta or UAE classified has fragile civil war torn countries when the oil was found? I guess not. Angola and Congo experienced decades of war after oil and minerals were found. How do you plan to mitigate that kind of risks?

Carafaat;924780 wrote:
Were Alberta or UAE classified has fragile civil war torn countries when the oil was found? I guess not. Angola and Congo experienced decades of war after oil and minerals were found. How do you plan to mitigate that kind of risks?

Yes, it was the oil that caused the conflict and not the ethnic division lol

but typically your story is more hollywood ;)

Carafaat   

Burn Notice;925070 wrote:
Yes, it was the oil that caused the conflict and not the ethnic division lol

but typically your story is more hollywood
;)

Ethnic division exist in every country of Africa. But the most bloody conflicts in Africa have been fueled by the prospect of oil and mineral money

Many diffrent examples, but difficult to see when one is blinded by money.No need of Hollywood to see greedyness. ;D

D.O.C   

It is a good wish may be we killing each other because we are (somalis) too poor but then richness has it is own problems too. Keep that in mind.