Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Interview: Prof Gaandi On Kismayo Affairs Background

The Zack   

Very good interview. Abwaan should listen and take notes. Maybe he will implement same great ideas in Galgaduud. I have watched the prime minister's visit to Dhuuso Mareeb earlier today and that place need some help with infrastructure and development. Maamul gobolkeeda half Galgaduud might help fix the town up.

On another note, listen how Xasan Culusow clearly is trying to refuse Jubbaland purely because of Qabiiil and Xaasidnimo.

Somalia   

He says that the federal government is actively trying to destroy the process and that they've never tried to have input which could influence the process nevertheless they want to put a halt to it.

He cites the PM's position and the president wanting to turn IGAD on the process.

When the interviewer asked about khilaaf within the process, he said that some signatories from Gedo were missing and they are expected to arrive within 2 days after other dignitaries went to mediate. It was a division within Gedo not the whole process.

So all in all, the Jubbaland Express is running.

We have new administration in xaamar with no ties to civil war. The Pm and the president

are wadanis with no blood ties , president came to office without his clan helps. Professor gandi failed politician stuck on clan mentality.Professor Gandi a warlord and opportunistic .. Gandi belongs to the era of warlords and destruction.

Khadafi   

Is it me or am I hearing the name "Amiin Caamir" in the formal presentation of Prof. Gaandi by the journalist? Listen carefully to part of the tape 00:32-00:34 :D

Great program though! Dooda ha sii socoto.