Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

Recent Happenings in Kismayo

^^Macno Yare :D :D

That is what that is .

Jubbaland is a grassroots driven; waa is goys alshabaab iyo western interest ku kulmaan. the notion that western diplomats will abort this grand conference and support our clueless president to rule from Mogadishu is quite laughable.

Waraa nuune ninka wax naga dheh ninyahow :D

xiinfaniin;923978 wrote:
^^Macno Yare
:D

That is what that is .

Jubbaland is a grassroots driven; waa is goys alshabaab iyo western interest ku kulmaan. the notion that western diplomats will abort this grand conference and support our clueless president to rule from Mogadishu is quite laughable.

Waraa nuune ninka wax naga dheh ninyahow

;) ;)

It's like offering food to a starving, blind man,

who quickly slaps it away,

only to belatedly find out it was nourishment....

Priceless........

nuune   

Xiin, anigu garan maayo Mintid waxa uu rabo iyo meesha uu ka socdo, haduu leeyahay reerka jago ha la siiyo waan soo dhaweeneenaa kaalaya welcome to Hargeisa Yarey(waa haduu yaqaan meeshay ku taal), haduu leeyahey nabad wax halagu dabaalo oo mindiyahan seefeysan waan-waan ayaan ka dhax abuurayaa waan soo dhaweeneenaa, haduu si xaq leh wax u wado dhaxdhaxaadna ka yahey arrimahan hada socda taasna waan soo dhaweeneenaa dadaalkiisa, laakin meel aan u raaco anigu garan maayo ilamana ahan nin aan dood isla jaan-qaadi karno, weyba fiicnaan laheyd inaan xoogoow Quraan Dhurwaa ku akhriyo balse amuu ka sii daraa

Why are the secessionists so interested in the goings on in Kismayo me wonders? Bal waaba garanay HAG oo waa garanay Baidoa group oo waa gobolo is xiga ama dadkii dagaaladii Sokeeyo kudhexmaray Koonfurta Somalia since 91 but what's the fascination with the secessionists?

^The Somalilanders love sensation , and Jubbaland is hot topic why not talk about it , by the way Kenyans talk about Jubbaland to i am sure you wont have a problem if Somalilanders drop their 2 cents.But tell me why are the garowe clan enclave boys so involved with Jubbaland, what is the relationship between Jubbaland and Puntland are they not 2 federal states.? By the way u just have Somalilanders on SOL talking about it on this forum , because there are so many topics about Jubbaland. i am sure the folks in Somaliland have little or no opinion some don't even know where kismayo is located , especially the new generation. This is what i think Somalilanders can give a fair opinion regarding Jubbaland since they dont have a motive nor live in this beloved Jubbaland people are talking about. By the way if we dont talk about the same matters, the last thing that bonds Somalilanders and Koonfurians is the language and the social coexistence lets not kill that part because that is the last remaining factor that bonds Somaliland and Somalia.

Waryaa you know full well waxa kadhaxeeya Puntland iyo Jubbaland, bahasha siyaasada Somalidana waa iska wada clanish. Markaa I expected Sheekada Jubbbaland dhisideeda iyo daadihinteeda inay horboodaan Xiin iyo Zack on one side xaga kalena ay kasoo horjeestaan Abwaan and Oba balse adiga iyo Mintid Farayare ayaa Mucaardinimada Jubbaland kaga dheereeyay Oba iyo Abwaan, taas unbaan kayaabay ee wax kale ma ahan.

Its like a quarrel between Khaatumo Vs SL, oo markaa Abwaan kaaga hormaro adiga Mucaaradnimada against Khaatumo, isn't that weird dee :D

Waranle_Warrior;924031 wrote:
Waryaa you know full well waxa kadhaxeeya Puntland iyo Jubbaland, bahasha siyaasada Somalidana waa iska wada clanish. Markaa I expected Sheekada Jubbbaland dhisideeda iyo daadihinteeda inay horboodaan Xiin iyo Zack on one side xaga kalena ay kasoo horjeestaan Abwaan and Oba balse adiga iyo Mintid Farayare ayaa Mucaardinimada Jubbaland kaga dheereeyay Oba iyo Abwaan, taas unbaan kayaabay ee wax kale ma ahan.

Its like a quarrel between Khaatumo Vs SL, oo markaa Abwaan kaaga hormaro adiga Mucaaradnimada against Khaatumo, isn't that weird dee

Waryaa W_W, ;);)

Don't let Xiin and Co. mislead you. They're still nursing the scars from bygone years of cyber debate(a fragile ego is a terrible thing....LOL). Mintid is attempting to warn you against the next move coming your way, adiguna maxaa kaa galey baad la soo hadal taagantahay ;)

I was expecting a thank you instead for this:

Mintid Farayar;923975 wrote:
Fair enough about Hiiraan's sources...

Careful not to fall into Xiin's emotional outbursts. It's simply an exchange of viewpoints across cyber keyboards....

But let me warn your side (since I don't have a horse in the game..LOL), Hassan Sheikh will be bringing overwhelming diplomatic pressure in the next few weeks(primarily Western, without going into specific details). After the Kenyan elections, this pressure will be brought to bear on the Kenyan gov't.

Make sure you have your grassroots elders solidly in one camp b/c there will be attempts to pick off key stakeholders.

Just don't say I didn't warn you.... Was feeling generous again
;)

Meanwhile, the illicit trade in charcoal continues at full pace in Kismayo. One leading "Kenyan' company involved in the direct exporting of this charcoal is called 'SIFA', linked to the nephew of a current leading Somali-Kenyan political heavyweight(I will leave him unnamed for now...).

Just follow the money, gentlemen, like I always tell you.

Facts are such inconvenient things

Back almost 3 months ago, I tried to warn Xiin, Nuune, Baashi, Waranle_Warrior, Apophis, etc., about the current tactic Xassan Sheikh pulled over the Jubbaland supporters, but all to no avail. Like I told them back then, I was simply being generous in divulging the game plan and how it would play out. One of the most disappointing things about SOL participants is the focus on personalities rather than the merits of the argument. Some never learn.....

Mintid Farayar;923975 wrote:
Fair enough about Hiiraan's sources...

Careful not to fall into Xiin's emotional outbursts. It's simply an exchange of viewpoints across cyber keyboards....

But let me warn your side (since I don't have a horse in the game..LOL), Hassan Sheikh will be bringing overwhelming diplomatic pressure in the next few weeks(primarily Western, without going into specific details). After the Kenyan elections, this pressure will be brought to bear on the Kenyan gov't.

Make sure you have your grassroots elders solidly in one camp b/c there will be attempts to pick off key stakeholders.

Just don't say I didn't warn you.... Was feeling generous again
;)

posted on March 4, 2013

Rather than digest the merits of the supposition, this was the emotional response received:

xiinfaniin;923978 wrote:
^^Macno Yare

That is what that is .

Jubbaland is a grassroots driven; waa is goys alshabaab iyo western interest ku kulmaan.
the notion that western diplomats will abort this grand conference and support our clueless president to rule from Mogadishu is quite laughable.

Followed by this:

Mintid Farayar;923991 wrote:
;)
;)

It's like offering food to a starving, blind man,

who quickly slaps it away,

only to belatedly find out it was nourishment....

Priceless........

Maybe next time, some will be wiser......