Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Scandal: Ahmed Naaji and other somali artists partying in General Morgan's house

The Zack;923782 wrote:
^
:D
i gueas you have a point. Down ahmed naaaji!

sxb Zackoow imagine Hassan Aden samatar or Jubba having a party in Mohamed Farah Ceydiid's house disgusting sow mahaa? Hadana on the other hand singing wadani songs lalabo miiran sow maaha

Xaaji Xunjuf;923787 wrote:
So according to you moorgan is guilty which i am not saying he is not And General Ali samatar the former vice president is innocent and defense Minister?

Mudane Xaaji I don't think Samatar is innocent never said so but Samatar along with other Warlords Such as Morgan, Qeybdiid and others waa in lagu xukumo Somalia and not the US i also believe samatar kaligiis in la xukumo ineysan cadaalad ahayn. I hope you understand where im coming from

^

lagu xukumo ''Somalia'' kulaha.....Oba, you know better than this.....the 'Somalia' justice is pathetic and inadequate.....not to mention if, at all, they would be considered 'criminals'..........

Abwaan   

Oba beleive me haddii xukun la billaabo Soomaali badan baa la wada xukumi. Soomaalidu qabiil bay u kala safan oo cadaalad ma ahan. Morgaan raggiisii Axmed Madoobe, Indhacadde, Qaybdiid, Cali Mahdi, Faroole kulligood waa baashaayaan ee maxaad kigiis ka rabtaan gardarradiina?

Alpha Blondy;923817 wrote:
^

lagu xukumo ''Somalia''
kulaha.....Oba, you know better than this.....the 'Somalia' justice is pathetic and inadequate.....not to mention if, at all, they would be considered 'criminals'..........

why should he be sentenced in the US isn't it better if he s brought to justice in somalia? If not they should be brought to justice in Hague

Mooge   

I am beggining to think that you are a filled with qabiil cuqdad more than i thought. i never looked at you that before.

walaahi you are a joke Oba. is dabaqabo ninyoow.

in 2013 you are telling me nobody can have a conversation with Morgan when your own warlords Cali Naafto, Indhocadde and Hiiraale have been partying at villa somalia for years. you even defended samatar, the biggest killer of all and the poster boy of oppression in the whole of Somaia.

it is very clear qabyalad cuqdad has messed up your head ninyoow. is daawee. the jubaland train that left the building is driving you crazy.

Abwaan   

Looooooool. Mooge oo qabyalad dad kala talinaya. :D Indho adagaa. Tartiib ha kululaane adeer Morgan lama xirayo, wixii horena waa la illoobay. U remember how he was welcomed in Mogadisho back in 2006. Guryibiisiina waa u kiraysan yihiin.

oba hiloowlow;923821 wrote:
why should he be sentenced in the US isn't it better if he s brought to justice in somalia? If not they should be brought to justice in Hague

Samatar is a US national.......so he should be tried in the US.

Mooge;923827 wrote:
I am beggining to think that you are a filled with qabiil cuqdad more than i thought. i never looked at you that before.

walaahi you are a joke Oba. is dabaqabo ninyoow.

in 2013 you are telling me nobody can have a conversation with Morgan when your own warlords Cali Naafto, Indhocadde and Hiiraale have been partying at villa somalia for years. you even defended samatar, the biggest killer of all and the poster boy of oppression in the whole of Somaia.

it is very clear qabyalad cuqdad has messed up your head ninyoow. is daawee. the jubaland train that left the building is driving you crazy.

You missunderstood me i don't care about Morgan im just irritated by seeing so called fanaaniin qaran oo wadani wadani iska dhiga partying at a warlord's house. I never defended Samatar all i said was only he shouldn't be at court it aint fair everyone who has blood on their hands should be in court too.

oba hiloowlow;923815 wrote:
Mudane Xaaji I don't think Samatar is innocent never said so but Samatar along with other Warlords Such as Morgan, Qeybdiid and others waa in lagu xukumo Somalia and not the US i also believe samatar kaligiis in la xukumo ineysan cadaalad ahayn. I hope you understand where im coming from

Seriously i dont trust Mogadishu court systems thank you Oba, i believe the united states is better suited to do this

Xaaji Xunjuf;923842 wrote:
Seriously i dont trust Mogadishu court systems thank you Oba, i believe the united states is better suited to do this

LOOOOOOL who is talking about now im talking about long term yaa Xaaji

Oba, did you watch the whole thing? He was there. In fact he was sitting few feet from Morgan. Poor you. Listen to Cajami at 15:15.