Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Mr.President

Che -Guevara;923705 wrote:
It seems this man has united many Somalis.

I wouldn't go as far as that, but he's ok. No different than the last 3-4 presidents Somalia has had. O'well, there are plenty more waiting to fill that position.

Somalia   

He only united HAG, if we are being honest that is but I like him. I believe the steps he has taken are good. :D

The Zack   

Che -Guevara;923711 wrote:
I think any man that unites Zack, secessionists, and Mooge in opposition is doing good job.

How about the man that unites HAG supporters, UNUKA members, and Shabaab sympathizers? Of course he is doing a great job!

Considering AS tried to blow him up on his first day as President, I don't think there's any unity there. Seriously, why are you opposing the Government?

The Zack   

The Al-shabaab I was referring to is YOU, yaa Che. All of the sudden you support the Somali government inkasoo lagugu yaqaanay to be Shabaab supporter for a very long time.

You switched sides because of Hassan. He is doing good job!

It seems fadhi kurir never seem to get the point. It's qabiil infested brained washed kids grew up in the civil war in abroad.

They never understand the meaning of peace unity among their countrymen.

So if this president was from your clan, would you stil support him or not ? These kids need to growup and live with the fact

that qabyaalad is sickness and can lead to other problems in life.

Find healing before it's too late. you will spend rest of your life for fighting something thats not worth of your time.

There was huge war in europe not one time but two times and yet , they are united as ever. They learned hard way.

Waryaa walaalkis you doing it all wrong

In europe nazi germany was defeated by britain america france etc.

They are cool now there was a winner somali civil war no one won

Every one is in his original home land the buglanders are in garowe the jubbalanders are in kismayo the hag and ugandans are in xamar

Somalis were never really united under one nation we were never made to live under one nation

This is not how are fore fathers lived, hassan will be liked by his kin first gar iyo gardaro wa ku tageeriayaan and those who dislike him will oppose him and they have their reasons. The only way somalia can be united if there is a winner and if there is force.

Xaaji, your characterization of Somalis discounts the idea of Sland nationhood as well or you don't see the inherent contradiction in your statement.