Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Doorashada Kiinya: Liveblogging

tutu   

^^Good questions there, nuune. Indeed Farah and Afey's efforts were remarkable during their tenure (compared to other Somali MPs).

Affey lost by the way. Olow is the new senator of Wajir.

Duale clearly rigged the Garissa township MP seat after refusing to sign the forms and went into hiding and was later mysteriously presented with the certificate by the presiding officer. Jofle led in almost all wards. Strange, I tell you.

Dadaab constituency; Shidiye have won

Ijara; New comer Bishar Ibrahim Abass

Nadhif has a slight lead in the governor's race (around 20% of the registered votes counted so far). Haji won the senatorship.

As far as the presidential race is concerned, it's too early to call despite Uhuru's lead. Bare in mind only 5-10% of Raila's strongholds (such as coast, Nyanza, Eastern and some western regions) has been counted while Uhuru's strongholds have had more than 50% of their votes tallied. Raila would definitely catch up, but it seems it'll head to a re-run.

Haatu   

nuune;924322 wrote:
you dislike Macalin, and almost hate Afey, what is NEXT, just as was expected from you lee soo ma ahan, sxb, nothing new, you just emphasized my point.

Now comes the question, why do you HATE the most influencial political figures of Somali NEPs.

HAATU, I expect you to be brave enough to answer what I said, pretty much simplle soo ma ahan, let the world know why you hate the two guys who are always more wadani than yu, me and most Somali people.

Stop lying. I never said I hated Afeey, not once. If you're going to come up with false accusations, then come up with believable ones. I dislike Farah due to comments he made about the Shifta war during an interview once. Nothing else. As for these politicians doing something for NEP, they are all isma dhaanto iyo dhasheed. What has any of them done for the region? These politicians are all liars and calooshood u shaqeystayaal. If they were such 'wadanis', the garissa-wajir "highway" would have been paved by now. The day they manage that simple thing is the day I'll give any of them any credit.

Haatu   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;924507 wrote:
1z6yrlj.jpg

Nadiif asagana waaku guuleystay.

The best man won. He was the youth's favourite as well and his reputation of being a wadaad helped out. He made very good pledges for Garissa, let's hope he can now deliver them.

Till Friday for the Pres. results? Smells of fraud to me.

Abwaan   

tutu;924210 wrote:
How's Yussuf Hassan doing?

Yusuf Hassan won (the only man whose victory I care about):D

Baashi   

“The ethnic vote is often the one based on fear,” Mr. Kiai said.

Kenya’s ethnic arithmetic favors Mr. Kenyatta
, who has been charged with crimes against humanity by the International Criminal Court. His ethnic group, the Kikuyu, is the country’s largest, and along with the Meru and Embu, which often vote with it, they represent 22 percent of the population. He then chose William Ruto, a Kalenjin, to be his running mate, and the Kalenjin are the third-largest group in the country.

Mr. Odinga, a Luo, chose a Kamba running mate, Stephen Kalonzo Musyoka, but their combined numbers are far below the Kikuyu-Kalenjin alliance. Mr. Ruto has also been indicted on charges of crimes against humanity in connection with the election violence in 2007 and 2008.

Change "ethnic" to "clan" and add the fact that 95% of eligible voters cast their ballots along ethnic line (per this news report) and you would see Kenyans is not that different from Somalis when it comes to identity politics.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/07/world/africa/kenya-presidential-election.html?hp&_r=0

Haatu   

Apophis;924583 wrote:
^^ I hate to say it but......I TOLD YOU SO
:P

Yes yes you were right now get over it. Nadiif is not too bad as well and he ran a superb campaign. At least Haji won :P

Xiin, take notes awoowe.