Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland Mufti Adan Siro to Mogadishu based government “No More Mogadishu-baanu Leenahay

The sage their claim is not based on rational thinking, they dont care for somaliweyn they will call somalis from kenya, foreigners, etc these people think they have a close bond with somalilanders. When there is no such thing

The same way Sheikh cali dhere is Alshabaab

Hassan culusow is islaax damul jadiid president

Yes they share the same nationality

They share same nationality and also feel same way about Somali sovereignty .

portion of Somalilanders are persuading to break whats left of Somali Republic when they can lead nation .....

Don't even pretend that premise is even remotely believeable. It'll be a cold day in hell before anyone lets leaders from Somaliland take control over Somalia's transition...I can almost hear the outcry.

Your Wrong sxb i believe Somalilander if united are capable to run Administration. especial elder man like Silaanyo ...... Somaliland elite can change situation in Somalia if they directly get in involved

They the somalilanders they created the union 53 years ago and they took it back not true sh cali dhere doesnt believe in somali sovereignity he believes there are no borders between muslims

Malistar these are individuals fawziya is the same as buubaa omaar prof samatar,. Most sl politician in somalia bring nothing to the table

Well I cannot say they don't bring nothing to the table , they bring talent and determination.

Somalia is missing Landers role in leadership xaaji...... if independence is not working what is next solution .... Xamar will always be open to Lander don't forget .

Hargesa tribes are not minority and have nothing worry about since siyad barre is gone and SNM was somali national movement lets creat Great nation again ...

Your kinda 53 years to late, somalilanders were intrerested sharing power with you. But you were not you showed that they are not welcome, the brothers in djibouti saw this and didnt join it was smart of them Had you taken the back seat and promoted real somalism like the somalilanders did you would have had a chance. So now a union is not atractive it will never really there is nothing u really can offer somalilanders.

You dont have a great economy nor great resources somalilanders need.its you who need somaliland, but somaliland doesnt need somalia. Somaliland is not closer to you than a somali from kenya or a somali from djibouti or from ethiopia.

such hard stand :confused:

but how do you example Godan and fawziya , Ali Galydh , Prof Samater , Khatuum state and etc that don't share this idea with elite force .

how along are you going to silent Nationalist elements in Somaliland . a strong admin in the capital will surely crumble Somaliland authority easily.... many players to play with

Amiir godane is an islamist so there is no dealing with him what you want sl to do convince him to leave shabaab and become a normal sl citizen lol

Fawziyaa dalki ay u dhaxday bay joogta she said her self that she is helping her in laws she her self does not even belief in the sl,somalia union she was asked on voa she didnt answer the question

You heard prof samatar the other day that only two tribes can lead somalia, its just matter of time he comes home or goes

Back to America.

Galaydh helped built somaliland he even ran for vp in1993 he does not really represent the garaad clan but him self when he was pm of carta xaaabsade who was interior minister of pl stopped all the garaad elders from going to xamar particularly garaad candiqani. Xaabsade spoke for his clan and dissowned galaydh with the full support of his people his clan. So whether galaydh comes back home or not will not change anything.

Xaabsade opportunistic who works for cash not ideology ... when xaabasade is offered position in the capital and cash :confused:

the great Habro clans have wonderful chance to lead somalia at this point .

i·so·la·tion is not wise considering the loopholes ...... Xamar and Hargesa can form great treaty and power-full Unity

Dee qolo walba Sheekh bey leeyihiin. From Jubbaland,Puntland,Galmudug, Somalia-D-Block- HAG and etc.

Dee waa sidii Uncle Sam yiri " We have our own Mullahs" next time hadii aad sheekh dhageysaneysid oo soomaali ah. Qabiilkiisa soo ogow, ka bacdi na sifiican u dhageyso sheekha.

Mario B;935536 wrote:
Maybe you didn't get me first time, let me try again, the whole ictiraaf seeking from your clan is based on clan nationalism, if you can't admit that when making your arguments, then at worst you're displaying deception or at best you lack self awareness.

This is not a summary of my political views... ;)

I have no double standards but i do admit that as a Somalilander; Somaliland aren't taking the right route Islamically but Somalia isn't a better solution Islamically either, and if YOU don't admit to that then it is hypocrisy Saxiib... Islam stands on neither of our sides.