Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland Mufti Adan Siro to Mogadishu based government “No More Mogadishu-baanu Leenahay

oba hiloowlow;935544 wrote:
xaaji is he a politician or a sheikh the dude seem to be confused of his role. fitnah qabe weeye

in islam politics and religion are intertwined, waligi fitne kama shaqeyn he owns several businesses in Somaliland, he is a father an imam a sheikh a politician, all allowed in islam.

Somalilander get me confused

we got Godan and his team waging jihad war in Mogadishu ,,,,, okay

then we got Somaliland Mufti Adan Siro to Mogadishu based government “No More Mogadishu-baanu Leenahay

Then we have our beloved foreign affairs minister Fawsiya Yusuf Haji Adam

I'am confused :confused:

Amiir godane wants to liberate southern Somalia from Amisom and foreign mercenaries he believes that is the right way forward

Sheikh adan siiro says that Alshabaab are wrong people and are not following the true path

Marwo Fawziya works for an islamist group islaah damul jadid government and they are guarded by amisom forces

They all share the same nationality but not the same ideology

The same way Sheikh cali dhere is Alshabaab

Hassan culusow is islaax damul jadiid president

Yes they share the same nationality

So that lets me to believe somalilander are part of problem and the solution. Why don't somaliland leaders not take direct policy and give up the hope for secession . and lead Somalia

Malistar these are individuals fawziya is the same as buubaa omaar prof samatar,. Most sl politician in somalia bring nothing to the table

Amiir godane is from different stock though an has foreign jihadist as his allies

Somaliland has no interest in leading somalia its unproductive and it will lead to nothing let koonfurians lead their country and let the two countries live side by side

The Sage   

malistar2012;935554 wrote:
So that lets me to believe somalilander are part of problem and the solution. Why don't somaliland leaders not take direct policy and give up the hope for secession . and lead Somalia

Don't even pretend that premise is even remotely believeable. It'll be a cold day in hell before anyone lets leaders from Somaliland take control over Somalia's transition...I can almost hear the outcry.

Now with that ridculous suggestion aside, why isn't anyone here shaming Bangladesh for seceeding from Pakistan or Egypt and Syria breaking up the UAR, or better yet calling on Djbouti to unite with Somalia. Pure hypocrisy and using hadith as convenient reason to exert hopeless political control is a weak argument.