Sign in to follow this  
wyre

can you talk to a person you don't like

NGONGE   

^^ War ha igu dirin dee. All women are mad and all women have mukur. But the degree of the madness and mukur varies; with some the mukur is almost harmless and sweet and with others it's pure evil. May Allah save us all from all forms of evil. Amiin dheh. :D

Malika   

^Amiin! One thing I agree with you, men they show their evilness upfront, women waa sheeko kale, intee kuu qososhoo ayee dinic naa ka jareysaa....lol

So, Wyre - maxaa rabtee? a conformation that its possible to be that sly or ?

wyre   

lOoool@ mukur :D I even don't know what mukur is :D

Malika the girl says that she told him that she doesn't want him, coz the man is married to a woman and has children, she also is a wadaad type of a woman.

I don't care she loves him or whatever, for me even the one I loved, i didn't use talk to her more than 10 mins, by the way what should i tell her that 2 hrs .

Miyir   

wyre;922574 wrote:
lOoool@ mukur
:D
I even don't know what mukur is

Malika the girl says that she told him that she doesn't want him, coz the man is married to a woman and has children, she also is a wadaad type of a woman.

I don't care she loves him or whatever, for me even the one I loved, i didn't use talk to her more than 10 mins, by the way what should i tell her that 2 hrs .

agree she doesn't like him so she uses him for phone sex maybe? in saudi sax? wa fahan yaakhii

nuune   

girl = not married

man = married

girl = wadaad

man= has children

girl = talks to the man 2 hours daily

man = loves the girl

girl = doesn't like him though she talks to him 2 hrs daily

wyrx = loves the girl

girl = loves the man with the children who is married

man = loves the girl

girl = uses him as a phone sex

wyrx = loves the girl

man vs wyrx = girl

waa caadiyoos sheekada markaa, intuu caruurtiisa ku mashquulsanyahey gabadhan meherso, sxb

Blessed   

Nuune, mukurka jooji and tell Wyre what it means.. lool

Ngonge, have you been watching musasals again? Malika, you think men don't do the af macanaysi and stabbing in the back, yagaa ba ku badan, the married man 2hourska sheekaynaya oo kale.

NGONGE   

^^ I don't watch musalsals anymore. I've got enough in my head to last me a life time. But with mukur and women being mad, I don't think I'll ever change my mind on those. As for Wyre's married man, dee kaa waa saaqid ayeeyo.

Aaliyyah   

Malika;922555 wrote:
Walle Wyre your such a masakiin..somalidu wexee tiradaa gabadh 100 be la shekesata, mid be gursataa - am assuming your friend is just enjoying the attention of this man whilst she is hooking herself to someone else on the side too...lol, who said women are innocents?

Maybe he is plan B. If things don't work out with the other guy. Cidlo mala ma rabto in ay kuso dhacdo LOL..On a serious note if she doesn't like him she shouldnt be leading him on. Waaba danbi taasi.

Wadani   

I've known woman who do this....and I also do the same thing. Usually it's done for one of two reasons....Either the person is enjoying the attention and getting their ego stroked, or they r too miskeen to tell the person not to call. For me it's the latter, because I find it really hard to hurt peoples feelings. After a while they intuitively begin to understand that the feelings aren't mutual and go on with their lives. But as someone has pointed out, it's definitely not good to lead someone on laakiin sideed qof soo taagan ugu odhan kartaa naga fuq xabagyahay hahaa.

raula   

Wyre-the gal is playing games w/you actually marka iska jir :D Don't fall for the trap..again!

Nuune- do you ever look @ your avatar :D Is that dude packing a 9 ml :D

Howdy Malika & Blessed & Aaliyaah & all the ladies in btwn :D

nuune   

My dearest Raula, abidkeyba maan fiirin my avator and you know more about what he is doing there, I hope inuusan bajaqdoo(Tuujiska style) ku taraaraxsaneyn asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

waa aan ani iyo Tuujiska isbaaro dhigan jirney aan soo xasuustey, well not real isbaaro but isbaaro for gabdhaha jallaatada iibiya markey suuqa ka soo gadoomaan galabtii aan jidka u fadhiisan jirney camal, maalin ay sheekada naga halloowdey too buuran aan isku daan-daansaney markaas say suxul noogu wadey faruuryaha na barareen(at least intaas aanba ku raaxeesaneenay),yaaba xanuun dareemaayey jug lee naga muuqatey asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Aaliyyah   

raula;922626 wrote:

Howdy Malika & Blessed & Aaliyaah & all the ladies in btwn

Hey Raula. Hope everything is good with you dear sis.