Sign in to follow this  
wyre

can you talk to a person you don't like

Juxa   

Underdog cushy ka ha dhaafin!

Wyre we are just looking out for you. Her life, her decision lakin personally I can't see how you wi benefit from this?

Narniah   

Wyre

You are missing the point. When she says 'I don't like him that way''. Shes basically sending u an indirect invitation to make a move on her.

ur wlc:p

chubacka   

haha@ this tread. To answer your question W, no, you can't talk to a person you do not like for the phone for so long and on a regular basis.

I think it's one of two things

a) she likes the attention and he probably flatters her and they just enjoy all the flirting

b) she likes him and perhaps see's a future with him. Either way don't get involved I say.

chubacka;923637 wrote:
haha@ this tread. To answer your question W, no, you can't talk to a person you do not like for the phone for so long and on a regular basis.

I think it's one of two things

a) she likes the attention and he probably flatters her and they just enjoy all the flirting

b) she likes him and perhaps see's a future with him. Either way don't get involved I say.

so...i take it, you've been stringing me along all these years.....all OUR intense discussions on these board....meant nothing to you...miyaa?

:(

underdog   

wyre;923098 wrote:
don't you think that is a rude thing to say to a somali sister

Looks like APO was on point when he said

after all you do live in an asexual society.

Wyre, you do realize that after a certain age boys and girls develop certain 'urges', right?

and perhaps you haven't figured it out, but one of the more low-key, minimal-damage outlets for soothing (I can't think of a better word) these 'urges' is through some intimate conversations.

Now if you think it's rude to imply a sister may need intimacy, then I think you may have skipped a few chapters in the book of life.

wyre;922533 wrote:
for more than an hour?

There is this girl and this, the man loves her so much, but as she says, she doesn't like him back, the fact is that they talk for about two hours every day, (h'm not jealous, yes I love her but like a sister:D)

so can you talk to some1 you don't love for about two hours every day

Talk ?? ,,,,,, People date persons they don't like adiguna Talk baad ka hadlaysaaye :D

Ask Ngonge ,,, lol