Sign in to follow this  
wyre

can you talk to a person you don't like

Malika   

Howdy mpendwa @ Raula

Wyre - heed Raula's advice, gabadhasii iska jiir - she is already showing herself, dont buy her excuses - kulaha, I dont like him, am just talking to him...taasi kaa caraar.

Juxa   

The problem with men is they never come as all around package. So there is a guy to talk to, one to joke with, one to connect with on intellectual level and one to marry.

Until the lady says I do, she can do whatever she darn pleases. To answer your suaal YES. You wyre have to choice to decide which guy you want to be and act accordingly.

Malika   

^I disagree..the one to marry, does what? If he isnt the one you can laugh with, you can connect with etc...

The lady can do what she pleases, marke geligeduu joogto - not parading what she does infront of an admire aka Wyre - its hurtful action, taasi waa gardaro..lol

Juxa   

Stop being softy isagaa lugahiisa ku doontay. How long can he stay naive and most importantly how long can we tolerate his mishaps?

Malika   

^Lol..ah! deceitfulness is never an action of a good character, marka wilka yar oo Wyre ladahao ii daa aan wax uu shegee - haka cararo gabadh benaley..lol - Nothing to do with him being naive - actually its such a refreshing thing to see such an innocent soul - Illahi haa kaa illalio the benaleyashaa..amiin deh!

Hehe.

nuune   

lol Malika, Alla naxariis badnidaa, Ilaah ha noo kaa daayo, Wyrax needs the protection of the angels.

Juxa   

No he needs tough jacayl

I don't see the beenaalay bit. The young man knows exactly how the game is played. I say ciyaar kubada or firaaqee garoonka

raula   

^^^howdy Blu :D

btwn Juxa & Malika...dee maxanu dhahnaa :D

Nuune ala maxaa tuujis iyo dhuujis :D ka dheregte lol

Aaliyaah sis all is well w/us & hope the same w/family.

wyre   

As I told you, I like the girl as my sister, and not that kind of a girl, she is more respectful and saaxibatu diin, not like me and most of you in sol, by the way, I was not talking about the girl, I was talking about every person else who have the time to spend on the phone with any person, whether you love them or not

I heard a somali joke 1nce it was something like this

gabar taleefanka ku hadli og baa hadda ka hor soddon daqiiqo keliya hadashay, aabeheed baa yiri maanta 30 mins keliyaad hadashay ee yaa kaa roon, sey tiri lambar qaldan buu ahaa :D

waxaan u maleeyaa dad jecel iney taleefanka ku dheeraadaan baa iska jira

wyre   

As I told you, I like the girl as my sister, and not that kind of a girl, she is more respectful and saaxibatu diin, not like me and most of you in sol, by the way, I was not talking about the girl, I was talking about every person else who have the time to spend on the phone with any person, whether you love them or not

I heard a somali joke 1nce it was something like this

gabar taleefanka ku hadli og baa hadda ka hor soddon daqiiqo keliya hadashay, aabeheed baa yiri maanta 30 mins keliyaad hadashay ee yaa kaa roon, sey tiri lambar qaldan buu ahaa :D

waxaan u maleeyaa dad jecel iney taleefanka ku dheeraadaan baa iska jira

underdog   

My mistake Wyre, I was distracted by

There is this girl and this, the man loves her so much, but as she says, she doesn't like him back, the fact is that they talk for about two hours every day, (h'm not jealous, yes I love her but like a sister)

so your question aside, you are WAY too involved in this example scenario:

"the man loves her so much" .... So SHE says because you didn't get that detail from him

"She doesn't like him back"....so SHE says but she strangely looks forward to these long chats

"I'm not jealous"....so YOU say and yet here we are trying to decipher what 2 unrelated adults of opposite sex talk about on the phone for hours.

Sounds like she has an itch and Mr. Telephone man knows how to scratch it.