Sign in to follow this  
suleeymaan

The other Jubbalanders speak out and expressed their fear of a new civil war in the south.

Somalia   

CAJIIB!! Oba, the difference between you and Zack is that he's not the one who is saying let me have mine and share yours too. It's leave me alone while I do my GOD DAMN THAN NIGGA!

Isn't what you are preaching right now the exact thing HAG and yourself accused Reer Puntland of doing when it came to the status of the capital? :D So it is: lets have different rules for different people which the government has adopted.

Because you are the one complaining, you should make the first step, change the mayor and some district leaders and no one will have a reason to oppose the hostile actions at hand here by the powerful HAG movement. :D

The Zack   

Somalia;922477 wrote:

Because you are the one complaining, you should make the first step, change the mayor and some district leaders and no one will have a reason to oppose the hostile actions at hand here by the powerful HAG movement.
:D

Exactly! I am not complaining about Xamar's injustice, I know about it, I see it, I am watching it, I am not saying anything about it. You are the one complaining about Jubbaland's "potential" injustice, so I am telling you SADAQADA GURIGA KA BILOW, do your effing justice first before advising others to do so! Make sense? Dadka Xamar leh si dhab oo xaqiiqada ku jirto maamulka wax uga sii. At least 8 sii LOL. Then TALK! OK?

walahi you aint making sense Unuka captured Banaadir from the A,juuraan empire where the hell was the cadcad's markaa? we are talking about the 16th century iyo kahor since you are madax adeeg awoowgiisa i have sources to back my statement. Inyar ii sug bal aan ku kala baxno :D

The Zack   

Oba, caawa waa lagu hayaa :D Kismaayo baad ka dhamaan weydeen adi iyo adeeradaa Ahmed Diriye iyo Xasan Sh. LOL.

16th century kulahaa, waar 1331 when Ibnu Batuuta visited Mogadishu, Cadcadka were there. These people need their town back.

Yaquub Sultanate

The emergence of the Imamate of Yaaquub in Mogadishu is related to the tyrannical rule of the Aj,uran in the interior, and the attraction of the growing Mogadishu wealth as a consequence of its thriving trade controlled by the Muzzaffar dynasty which was allied to the A,juran in the interior.

The Yaaquub is a lineage of the Ab,gal clan who itself is part of the wider Darandoole Mudulood group. The Darandoole Mudulood is a pastoral group that lived in Central Somalia, and throughout the centuries migrated Southwards. As a consequence of this southwards migration, the Darandoole Mudulood encroached slowly but steadily on Mogadishu city and came in conflict with the Muzzaffar dynasty. This dynasty in Mogadishu was itself incapable to withstand this migration and encroachment and opted for negotiation with the Imam of the Darandole.

Cerulli has recorded traditional narrative of how the Darandole conquered Mogadishu against the Muzaffar dynasty:

“In ancient times the Sirasi lived in Mogadiscio. The people called Halawani succeeded the Sirasi. The Mudaffar succeeded the Halawani. The Mudaffar came from the country of Yemen in Arabia. He had guns. He built the palace that is found under the Governor’s house. He was a friend of the Aguran. At that time the Mudaffar governed the coast; and the Aguran ruled in the woodland.

“Later the Mudaffar had an interpreter who was called ‘Ismankäy Haggi ‘Ali. This ‘Ismankäy had the idea of letting the Darandollä enter the city. A message was sent to the imam Mahmud ‘Umar, who lived at Golol. The imam, guiding his warriors, came south and approached Mogadiscio. Then what did ‘Ismankäy do? He spoke with the Mudaffar: ‘By now the Darandollä are near Mogadiscio, let me be accompanied by some soldiers, and I shall go to them.’ ‘How do you want to do it?’ ‘I shall do it this way. I shall come to an agreement with the leaders and make them return to the places in the north.’ ‘So be it!’ said the Mudaffar. Then ‘Ismänkäy took some soldiers with him, but without weapons: ‘Leave your weapons! We go out to conclude an agreement, not really for war.’ They put down the weaons. They went into the woodland. When they had gone into the woodland, the Darandollä came out and took all the soldiers prisoner. Then they continued the raid and entered Mogadiscio. The Mudaffar was caputred and they wanted to kill him. But he, looking at the people who had come close to him, saw among them ‘Ismankäy Haggi Ali. ‘Stop!’ he said then. ‘Before you kill me, I want to speak. O ‘Ismankäy, you are good for nothing, you are capable of nothing, you will not pass seven!’ he said. Thus was 248 ‘Ismankäy cursed. When the Mudaffar was killed, when seven days passed after his death, ‘Ismankäy died too. It happened exactly as he had been cursed."

The Darandoolle have conquered Mogadishu city and killed the Muzzaffar governor sometime between 1590 and 1625. The approximate dates appear to be corroborated by a Portuguese document dated 1624 .

After the Darandoolle Mudulood took control of the Mogadishu city in 1624, they quarrelled with the Ajuraan on the interior.

‘After entering Muqdisho, the Darandoolle quarrelled with the Ajuraan. They quarrelled over watering rights. The Ajuraan had decreed: ‘At the wells in our territory, the people known as Darandoolle and the other Hiraab cannot water their herds by day, but only at night’’…Then all the Darandoolle gathered in one place. The leaders decided to make war on the Ajuraan. They found the imam of the Aju,raan seated on a rock near a well called Ceel Cawl. They killed him with a sword. As they struck him with the sword, they split his body together with the rock on which he was seated. He died immediately and the Aj,uraan migrated out of the country.’

The Darandoolle became as such the first group to rebel against the tyranny of Ajuraan in the interior, and ever since this Aj,uraan defeat other groups would follow in the rebellion which would eventually bring down Aj,uraan rule of the inter-riverine region.

After the defeat of the Ajuraan in the interior the Darandoolle Mudulood established themselves around Mogadishu and Shabelle river valley, in which Wacdaan inhabited the environs of Afgoye and Mogadishu, Hiilebi in Lower Shabelle, Moobleen went to the region now known as Middle Shabelle, while the A,bgaal established themselves in and around Mogadishu city.

By about 1700 the entire political structure of Mogadishu city was altered with the ascendancy of a new line of A,bgal Yaaquub imams who established themselves in Shangaani quarter (the northern moiety of Mogadishu city). The Yaaquub imam’s powerbase remained among the people of the interior, while members of the Imam’s Yaaquub lineage intermarried with the BaFadel and Abdi Semen, two famed merchants families of Yemeni origins.

The Yaaquub Imam collected the port tariffs of the city, and emerged as the authority of Mogadishu city, despite its division into two moieties. The Yaaquub imamate would survive until the closing of the 19th century and was a force to reckon with when Zanzibari influence slowly expanded throughout the Banadir region.

http://operationoverload.wordpress.com/2009/page/5/

Author, Cerulli

this land is my land, this land is your land, and this land is for all somalis............it cant never never belong to whatever single tribe!!

Ha noolatow somalido. Amin

The Zack;922485 wrote:

Give me few minutes, i will create a free website and claim OGs lived in Xamar 2000 BC.

Are u denying cadcadka were there before you guys? Really? Are u denying they have a stake? Midda kale answer my questions on my last post.

Look at this ignorant negroe check the website they took it from a book written by an italian author it has footnotes and everything. Next time don't talk about issues you have no clue of kulahaa cadcad use to close xamar by 5pm :D :D

gooni   

Abwaan;922350 wrote:
:Dgooni, I really hope inaan dad dambe dagaal ku dhiman oo wiilashan dadka magacyadooda twitter in lagu samaysto naf ka raadshey ay dadku arkaan inaysan waxba qaban karin. Waan ogahay waxay ka xanaaqsan yihiin shaqooyin been ah oo loo abuuray bay weynayaan oo ummadda u dhexeeya. Mooga halla yaabin biilkii reeraha ayaa ku badanaya oo awal xafiiska C/Weli laga masruufi jirey, balse yaan u sheega oo dhaha "Waa la doogiye, yaan la dacaroon" Shaqadana hadde ninkii aqoonteed, waayo-aragnimo iyo degganaanshaheed leh wuu sii joogi shaqadiisa laakiin midkii awal jago soo arkoo ku imaaday waa iska lugayn, weliba hadda soo ma aadan arag in kuwii Wasaaradda Arrimaha dibedda laga rukhseeyey aan la ceyrin ee Wasaaradda Shaqada lagu wareejiyey bal inay shaqo iyo tababar meel uga raadshaan. Mooge, boowe meeshu jago soo arkoo ma ahan ee waa yaan wax qaban kara.

Mooge waa wiil yar oo dhashay qaxii markii dagaalada sokeeye dhaceen jifadiisa oo dawlad isku sheegaysana wuu arkay,waxna kama yaqaan dhulweynaha soomaaliya iyo dadkaas quruxda badan oo isu wada eg oo ilaahay ku beeray waa bakayle intee ka le'egyahay u ku boori inuu mar walba wax barto waa hubaal inuu na anfacayo ugu dambayn

Oodweyne waxaan oran lahaa mar hadii aqoonsigii la waayay is qoqobna waxba ku socon waayeen mujaahidiintii snm'na shaqadii laga cayriyay,inay godka isagasoo baxaan oo ciyaarihii gobolada wax ka abaabulaan

Reer jubaland waxaan oran lahaa dhulkaas lixdan malyan baa ku noolaan karta inta is dishaan kenyati ha dacwoonina dawladiina dhaliila kana dambeeya, hadaan madaxa wada taagno kadabshiir baan noqonaynaa dudumaha ku xarooda.