Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Strongly Worded Press Release From Puntland

Jacpher;922093 wrote:
Perhaps “reer D-block" don't belong in the country. They belong to Ethiopia and Kenya.

Jacpher Zack said'' the rest of Somalia will have to reconsider staying with these folks.'' ma hal qabiil baa noqday the rest of Somalia?

Jacpher   

^You read that line and thought to yourself, Gee D block is here for land grab, better send them to Kenya/Ethiopian with their land grabbing. Let me ask you or the USC fans on these boards, what percentage of Jubbaland do the non-d-block make up? Mise the president is opposed to Jubbaland formation because he is protecting d-block from d-block itself?

Long live USC buddy.

Jacpher stop the emotional rants, first of all aint nobody said there is no D-block in the jubbas, aint nobody mentioned Kenya/ethiopia. This jubbaland thing will be a dream as long as you guys sidelines natives such as D&M, H-block,Bantu,Biimaal,Tunni,Ga,rre and others. Marka sidelining these clans i mentioned miyeeynan ku tuseynin landgrabbing iney meesha ka socoto? Its absurd ninyahow and this is why clan states never will work in the south

Jacpher   

^And no clans get sidelined in Banadir and Shabeelooyinka. And USC is here to save Jubooyinka. Two things Somalis will definately celebrate and rejoice about. Fantastic.

Viva to halyeega USC.

Jacpher, want to change the subject huh? i have always said will say when it comes to banaadir cadcad should get more representage in maamulka gobolka banaadir they got one guddomiye right now, guddomiyaha shingaani. Shabellada hoose is run by its native and now maamulkas ciidamo kaso jeeda gobolkaas bey dhisanayaan oo la wareegta gobolka. when it comes to Shabellada dhexe, guddomiyaha is unuka, guddomiye ku xigeenka is camel lovers, the mayor of the capital city of shabellada dhexe is a Bantu somali.

Jacpher   

Saaxiib as the old saying goes, you can't have your cake and eat it too. The folks of Gedo in which the president is betting all his credibility on, even this folks will have hard time swallowing the idea that USC is here to save Jubooyinka and Shebeelada hoose. That was never the history of this part of the country. Soomaali is baratey boowe.

Jacpher   

^Point out the aflagaado in my reply saaxiib. Just stating the facts you aren't credible enough to play a policeman in this region :D

And as I said earlier, you can't have it both ways. You can't accuse others of clan leadership when infact xamar has all its districts run by a single clan. You gotta look at yourself in the mirror before pointing fingers at others.

I aint playing policeman just stating the reality on the ground. aflagaadada is this USC BS

war jubboyinka aint puntland with one clan being the natives, as for banaadir unuka,beesha kuwait and cadcad kaliya ba real natives ah, and i think cadcad should get its xaq.

Daqane   

Waar oba you are one of the kindest individuals on these boards walee, entertaining every thing in equal measure, the goverment, the parliament et.al are USC that is what you are being told a hundred times weeli jawaab caqliga geleeya ayaad daadka qarkood ka sugeysa?

Jacpher;922109 wrote:
Saaxiib as the old saying goes, you can't have your cake and eat it too. The folks of Gedo in which the president is betting all his credibility on, even this folks will have hard time swallowing the idea that USC is here to save Jubooyinka and Shebeelada hoose. That was never the history of this part of the country. Soomaali is baratey boowe.

Waryaa, why don't you tell us when you say the people of GEDO,who exactly are you refering to. the buuloxaawo folks? You know the probem here is, these sujui kids be they from Somali Galbeed or NFD or those from North Eastern deserts like Xiiny type have no clue who lives were in the Jubbooyinka and Gedo. All they know iswhat they read on news portals like puntlandi or kismaayo24 writen by bunch of kids oo qurbaha kuwareeray without no knowledge of the demographics in the south. Xamaasad qabiil iyo waxaa loogu sheekeeyay dhulkan idinkaa iskaleh. Cajiib.

Puntland and forole the game has changed , the Federal admin is not transition it has all rights to name temporary admins for the newly captured regions. Soon puntland will also taste changes. Puntland administration should worry about deteriorating security situations

we have free Parliament cable of handling regional elections.