Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Gedo, Afmadow, Dhoobley boys, etc

xiinfaniin;921929 wrote:
Oba,

It is real math. You are still stuck with Caydiid's statistics after chasing Barre from Mogadishu
:D
. Remember the USC white paper with respect to Somalia's demographics

whatever floats your boat boowe :D

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;921902 wrote:
LOL

Abwaan seriously jinnoole waaye , he doubts the 7 million strong that inhabits from Godey to Garisa, all the way to Ceelbarde, Kombooni

:D :D his doubts will clear once i invite him to a lunch in Badhaadhe and have him talk to my awoowe who is a 3rd generation son in that land. He will come to his sense.

^^they really think the numbers are exaggerated even though both Ethiopian and Kenyan census support it.

Dadkaa baa raba hadhow inay dawladnimo iiga sheekayaan. Waagii caydiid carcartiisa qabay buu wuxuu ku yiri dhalinyaro Abwaan iyo leh dalkuba waa idinka marka saxaraha Puntland laga reebo :D

The Zack   

^Looooooool tii Caydiid bey aamineen dheh.

Waxaa ka dhaadhici la' qof qalaafe degen baa Salagle degen. In labo meel iyo ka bdan la dego karo baa ka maqan. Waagii dhulkan Jubaland, NFD, iyo Somali Galbeed laga xoreynayay Wardeeyda iyo Oromada, Abwaan awoowyadii xagee ku maqnaayeen. Now they are blaming us :)

Baashi   

I remember that. There was a map too :) I had friends in Minneapolis who believed in that tall tale. If you add that narrative to the glowing endorsement of clan-cleansing, rape, civilian displacement of certain clans by Oodweyne and his ilk you will see where rubber meets the road. Remeber "defeated-lot"! Allow sahal.

Abwaan   

The Zack;921963 wrote:
^Looooooool tii Caydiid bey aamineen dheh.

Waxaa ka dhaadhici la' qof qalaafe degen baa Salagle degen. In labo meel iyo ka bdan la dego karo baa ka maqan. Waagii dhulkan Jubaland, NFD, iyo Somali Galbeed laga xoreynayay Wardeeyda iyo Oromada, Abwaan awoowyadii xagee ku maqnaayeen. Now they are blaming us
:)

lol....The Zack, bal warka i sii....Illeeh dhulkaan dhaanto ayaa lagu xoreeyeyba?:D Bal dagaalka halla yareeyo ee shirkii warkiisa na siiya oo maxaa ku dhacay?

Gabbal   

Abwaan;921784 wrote:
MMA ayaantaan xaggee jirey?
adigu intaad Gabbal iska fiirineysid Mooge iyo The Zack yeysan ku boobin.

Gabbal is harmless sxb. Niman la yiraahdo Sarmalay oo haykal dawladeedoo taagan keligood ah baa jiraan oo bururo hadal mar uusan u cuntamin. Iyaga ka war sug ;)

Abwaan   

xiinfaniin;921902 wrote:
LOL

Abwaan seriously jinnoole waaye , he doubts the 7 million strong that inhabits from Godey to Garisa, all the way to Ceelbarde, Kombooni

Xiin, dadka ha yarayn ninyahow 17 millions dheh...:D

Raamsade   

xiinfaniin;921902 wrote:
LOL

The whole Kombe clan with its kab iyo lax iyo xarti etc. doesn't number 7 million because the entire Somali race is estimated to number between 15-20 million. How on earth can one sub-clan be half of the Somali population? So much delusions of grandeur but then again, Xiin, Bashi, Zack and the rest of our Kombe brothers are ulalating for the fantasy that is Jubaland. It is par for the course I suppose.