Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Is Hassan Culosow an Al Shabab sympathizer ?

Almost 6 months into his mandate, President Hassan has failed to liberate a single town from the clutches of Al Shabab. Why is that? Is it incompetence or outright sympathy for Al Shabab? Some would even argue that he is working to destabilize the newly freed areas such as Kismayu and Baidoa so as to help Al Shabab reoccupy these areas.

Hassan Culosow is bad for Somalia's peace and security, and we must all wake up to the danger!

lmfao Awdheegle,bariire,Mahadaay and Janaale got captured a week ago, Buulo burde will be captured the coming days from two different areas, Beledweyne road and mahadaay road, Baraawe will be captured the coming day as well.

oba hiloowlow;921431 wrote:
lmfao Awdheegle,bariire,Mahadaay and Janaale got captured a week ago, Buulo burde will be captured the coming days from two different areas, Beledweyne road and mahadaay road, Baraawe will be captured the coming day as well.

Oba, this is news to me, and if it were true all the major news portals would have run with such a story. Sxb, don't apologize for the ineptitudes of our dear President. It is an open secret that a great many Al Shabab operatives have sought shelter under the damjadiid umbrella and are now close advisors of his.

His days in Villa Somalia are numbered.

Mooge   

i think people are slowly waking up to mooge's warnings all these months that this it the most incompetant and hapless president in a generation. he has done nothing. all he is interested in is to bring back the era of clan wars and clan competition. we thought we past that era and alshabab was our main enemy but this guy has set us back 2 decades.

what a wasted opportunity. i feel bad for my nation.