Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Political solution for the Jubbaland deadlock

Carafaat   

Diffrent militias are fighting over the control of Kismayo and thus the greater region of Jubbaland. Diffrent clans are prebaring to set-up federal states that both include the three regions of Jubbaland.Foreign countries are heavily involved in trying to get leverage in to Somalia and southern regions.

Therefor the central goverment should reate and appoint diffrent admins for each of the three Provinces of Jubbaland. Just like they have done for Bay, Bakool, Hiiraan, etc. And bring the Port of Kismayo under authority of Central goverment.

This will reduce the political leverage foreign counties will get over the region, increase the representetiveness of the admins, increase participation of locals in the admin, reduce the risk of clan fights.

And creates time to implement the whole federalism and re drawing of Provincial borders, mandate and authorities. And enough time to involve locals in the creating of democratic and divers "federal states".

Somalia   

I'm a secessionist, I want nothing to do with Somalia and will not be controlled from Mogadishu. I want others to be controlled and not be allowed to create their own regions. I want the president from the country I am seceding from to implement different rules for some than others. I post my opinions which I ignorantly view as fair notions.

I am a secessionist.

Jacpher   

Somalia;921088 wrote:
I'm a secessionist, I want nothing to do with Somalia and will not be controlled from Mogadishu. I want others to be controlled and not be allowed to create their own regions. I want the president from the country I am seceding from to implement different rules for some than others. I post my opinions which I ignorantly view as fair notions.

I am a secessionist.

All that and a closet secessionist, he is.

The Zack   

Somalia;921088 wrote:

I am a secessionist.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Carafat got owned on this!

Carafaat   

Jubbaland Settlers seem to be furious. Zack, Apophis and other Somali-Kenyans/Ethiopians. You better concern yourself with issues in your own country. :D

Yes, its Mogadishu that has the polical leverage on Kismayo not the Kikuyu merceneries. You better adress your grievences towards the President of Somalia and his PM.

Carafaat   

Zack, you are an Somali-Ethiopain. I dont discuss national issues(Somaliland, Somalia, Jubbaland) with foreign settlers or their merceneries.

Carafaat   

Zack, I support the Unity of Somalia. But the question is what do you support? bringing foreign troops in to Somalia. Any Somali citizen would regard that as an act of treason. But clearly you are an Somali-Ethiopian, who cares little about the fate of Somalia.

The Zack   

Carafaat;921229 wrote:
Zack, I support the Unity of Somalia.

That is a progress! Good boy. Your next step should be advising your own before you cry out loud to the people of Jubbaland. Go and advise your SomaliLeen admin and tell them to report to Xamar. Once you got that taken care of, we will take your advice serious. Ever heard of "Sadaqady guriga bey ka bilaabataa!"?

Carafaat, this project was destined for failure from the get-go. The realities on the ground doest not fit this type of grand illusions. Remember, we are not in the 60's or 69's when the euphoria of Somali nationalism and Somaliweyn was it's highest, an event that was used to advance clan interest by some at the expense of the nation. Now we are in 2013 my friend, peoples minds are forever changed beyond redemtion and most are able to smell an evil from a great distance. Maanta tuug laqabtay talo maleh ayeey sheekada joogtaa.

Carafaat   

suleeymaan;921232 wrote:
Carafaat, this project was destined for failure from the get-go. The realities on the ground doest not fit this type of grand illusions. Remember, we are not in the 60's or 69's when the euphoria of Somali nationalism and Somaliweyn was it's highest, an event that was used to advance clan interest by some at the expense of the nation. Now we are in 2013 my friend, peoples minds are forever changed beyond redemtion and most are able to smell an evil from a great distance.
Maanta tuug laqabtay talo maleh ayeey sheekada joogtaa

Suleeyman, indeed you are right. But my concern is that we go back to the 90's, were a bunch of thieves and merceneries are fighting eachother on Somali soil. We had enough of that and we should not standby or be silent but raise our voice against these neo-colonial settlers.