Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Heavy fighting breaksout in Kismayu...

Somalia   

Gabbal;920957 wrote:
Mooge-

Maqaaxidaada iska fadhi oo kofey iska cab awoowe, hawl kaleba ma hayside. You are right Kismaayo has long changed and done are the days when Morgan and his boys would be relevant anywhere in Jubbaland. As for dispersed, I am not sure you understand who showed who clarified the situation for the world when Kenyan troops are removed from the equation.
With that said
, I call for peace.

:D:D:D

Jacpher   

Gabbal;920957 wrote:
Mooge-

Maqaaxidaada iska fadhi oo kofey iska cab awoowe, hawl kaleba ma hayside. You are right Kismaayo has long changed and done are the days when Morgan and his boys would be relevant anywhere in Jubbaland. As for dispersed, I am not sure you understand who showed who clarified the situation for the world when Kenyan troops are removed from the equation. With that said, I call for peace.

Sxb cuqdad baad la dhiman mar dhow baan is iri. When was the last time Morgan set a foot in the city? A decade ago?

Mooge   

Gabbal;920957 wrote:
Mooge-

Maqaaxidaada iska fadhi oo kofey iska cab awoowe, hawl kaleba ma hayside. You are right Kismaayo has long changed and done are the days when Morgan and his boys would be relevant anywhere in Jubbaland. As for dispersed, I am not sure you understand who showed who clarified the situation for the world when Kenyan troops are removed from the equation. With that said, I call for peace.

you never learn from history ninyoow. you will be used and discarded again by the galgaduud militia. what have you gained from that hit-and-run attack today? today kimsyo is peaceful and the militia who started the shooting are mostly dead, your commander is dead, your JVA families are fleeing the city. what have you gained ninyoow? you mistakenly went along with Asha Haji's project without thinking one second. tolka u caqli celi ninyoow. loool. there has been paradigm shift in Jubba ninyoow and things are not the same today.

loooool. i am laughing at your empty threats.

Mooge   

oba hiloowlow;920961 wrote:
and the 'JVA' is controlling much of the central Kismayo while the raaskambonis are outside the city.

is that nafaqo unuka? looool. dont' believe the nafaqo ninyoow becuase it is bad for your health. be reasonable.

Mooge;920976 wrote:
is that nafaqo unuka? looool. dont' believe the nafaqo ninyoow becuase it is bad for your health. be reasonable.

LMFAO truth to be told raaskambonis got karbaashed today

Gabbal   

Mooge-

Gone are the days when Kamboni and Ahmed Madoobe prance around Kismaayo with Kenyan muscles. Kismaayo's phone lines are wide open awoowe. Nimankaas waydii where they are now after they sprayed bullets on the Gedo boys who came to see their men. The bullet they fired brought them down and removed their Kenyan backed forces from everywhere the fighting touched.

Kolay hada waa lagu dhex jiraa but something tells me at least the Kenyans have woken up to their folly of early political interference in Kismaayo.

Wasallam.

Haatu   

Some things never changed. :D What happened to brotherly love and unity?

Gabbal, care to remind me of that word Abtigiis used to describe you lot? :D

Mooge   

gabbal, labagarre u tacsiyee familkiisa. People have moved on beyond clan and you are still thinking like a JVA milia from the 90s. loool.

the hit and run was bad for your tolka.it didn't it didn't surprise us in kismayo because last weeks we have been hearing of qoslaye sending money and Asha Haji organizing old JVA militias but no one paid attention because we thought the gedo people have accepted their faith in jubba.

isdejiya ninyoow. this thing is way beyond your reach today than it was yesterday. kismayo has moved on and it is not turning back.

as for kenya and ethiopia, you know you can't wage jihad again because that game wuu fashilmay. loool.

Mooge   

oba hiloowlow;920981 wrote:
LMFAO truth to be told raaskambonis got karbaashed today

oba, please send emails to your clan websites and tell them how disappointed you are with their nafaqo (creating lies to feel good). your clan websites failed so bad today that even kids are laughing at their nafaqo.

things have changed in kismayo ninyoow. accept your faith and wish your country for peace.

Haatu   

Naxar Nugaaleed;921000 wrote:
This discussion is a repugnant reminder of past we were supposed to have left behind. As stake here is a fate not of only kismaayo but three regions.

Heh, not with people like Mooge and Gabbal around.