Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Game of Thrones Season 3 Trailer

SL might be still unrecognised and NONE of the nonsense y'all hear on these boards all the time but thanks to HornCable TV package. you can watch GoT on OSN...ee sida uula socoda.

interesting start to season 3, ma istidhi, y'all? :D

Cara.   

As someone who read all the books but only watched an episode of the show here and there, this song best encapsulates my feelings about all you Johnny-come-latelies.

Chimera   

Cara.;933197 wrote:
As someone who read all the books but only watched an episode of the show here and there, this song best encapsulates my feelings about all you Johnny-come-latelies.

Have you read the preview chapters of Theon and Arianne from Winds of Winter? The best is yet to come.

Cara.   

Chimera,

I haven't yet, thanks for reminding me! What did you think of A Dance with Dragons? Was a bit disappointed by the writing quality...I think Martin could use a ruthless editor sometimes.

Cara.;933197 wrote:

Cara! Why do us like that? We'll get to the books eventually. :D

Lol @ 'Waited six years for A Dance with Dragons'. Must have been painful.

Somalia   

Somalia;920918 wrote:
I know right, the song choice was great. They produce some of the best trailer let alone television at HBO. I really liked the season 2 trailer.

I think that castle was Storm's End and the Viper's duel with the Mountain, those two things stood out for me.

Dragonstone not Storm's End. oops.

Chimera   

Cara.;933248 wrote:
Chimera,

I haven't yet, thanks for reminding me! What did you think of A Dance with Dragons? Was a bit disappointed by the writing quality...I think Martin could use a ruthless editor sometimes.

I liked it, and it was much better than A Feast of Crows, but not on the same level as the first three books. I consider ADWD to be a prelude to another badazz book that could rival A Clash of Kings and A Storm of Swords in the form of The Winds of Winter. All of the characters are heading for Winterfell; King Stannis and his army, Queen Daenerys with her Dragons, unsullied knights and Khalessar, Prince Aegon and the Golden Company, Jamie Lannister, Euron Greyjoy and even little Arya the assassin will head north.

On the other side you got the Others heading south towards them. Its going to be a beautiful mess.

Wait, Arianne is a POV??

She is now.

ANWAR   

Game of Thrones is good until it ends up like LOST or WW DEAD, after that it becomes like a wierd piece of poop