Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalis Being Tortured

Jacpher   

I don't get the idea the torturer hates the Somali or black race so much so he is torturing the man because of his race and color. When did this idea get deprived from to all those of you caqliga Alle siiyay isticmaalaya minus gaalo raacyo.

Jacpher   

Johnny B;920798 wrote:
And what would the argument be here, since the Military of of Kenya allegedly beat one Somali man so should we let the arabs beat Somali men?

Only a ximaar like you would think so and drag saxaabi's name to the topic.

Jacpher   

Wadani;920801 wrote:
Jacpher, Anigu i'm cunsuri across the board so I despise those fufu gaaloos too. I only have loyalty to fellow Somalis, and fellow Muslims who view me as an equal. Laakiin Carab cabiid ii haysta anigu cisayn maayo. Horaa loogu gabyay "Masallaha ninkaan ii dhigayn, midig ma saaraayo, Kii aniga iga maarmi kara, uma muraad yeesho."

Qalbigaa saliimka aad ku kala garaneyso xumaanta iyo wanaaga baa dad ciil ka hayyaa. Hadey ayagu gaaloobeen maxay gaalnimo dadka ugu qasbayaan. Carab iyo madoow iyo caddaan, Alle khalqigiisa isku mid ma aha. Carabi oo dhan xumaanta uma sinna. Gaalka wadanka ku soo duulay oo ciyaalka dilayaa iiga daran ka aan duulaanka kugu soo aheyn.

OK. this thread is going round in circles and its quite frankly gone off the rails, as it were :D. y'all can insult and also equally defend Arabs, based on your different ideological leanings,...... but what off those innocent Somalis who continue to be abused, harassed and called dirty names? let's now shift the focus on how we can work towards alleviating the suffering from our people, so they NEVER have to endure mass hatred, torture and humiliation of this type. but......what do i know, i'm only Al. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. you read and listen but you're none the wiser, ma istidhi?

Coofle   

The guy is screaming..... """Walaahi anaa yamaani""" I swear , I am yemeni..

The somali guys are not even making a sound....Rag dheh... Maalin baa ilaahay idiin ka goyn doonaa carabka macasha wayn leh...Nabsigu waa wareegto/.

First of all, those defending the heinous crime by screaming there are good Arabs, we have nothing to talk about. If you can't feel the pain of these men, may God help you!

Secondly, this is not matter of good Arabs vs bad Arabs, indeed there are good Arabs. I have met them personally. What's at the question is the culture that accepts and even nurtures this sort of behavior, the culture that allows child brides, slavery, honor killings,'male servants', humiliation of the other and utter disregard for common decency. Now, if you want defend this culture, make your points and do so without false comparisons to other cultures including Somali culture. What are basis of your argument?

And for those who resort to Somalis are racists, that might well be but do tell me this and I remind Somalia is in the midst of civil war, where in Somalia have Arabs been treated this way. I have lived with Yemenis in Bilaajo Arab and alot of them were better off than most Somalis, and all enjoyed the protection of the State and had the respect of the Somali people.

Even now, in chaotic Somalia foreigner fares much better than many Arab countries.

Back to the main argument, please put forward your defense of deviant culture?

^Adigaa ku watee, Wallahi if it wasn't the Deen of Allah, these folks would have been, to put simply animals. Remember, these people are the very people that use to bury their daughters alive before Islam. And now that most of them know Islam as some sort of culture and a way of life to practice, we're seen them going back to their old, ugly ways.

I cannot for the life of me blame all of Arabs what these sick people are doing, but the reality is that most of them nowadays are blinded by 'Juhl' (ignorance).

xabad   

Dhagax-Tuur;920839 wrote:
Wallahi if it wasn't the Deen of Allah, these folks would have been, to put simply animals

Ah! That old chestnut. The whole culture including their religion is deviant and unworthy of the dignity the human being. period

Dhagax-Tuur..I think the problem for many Somalis is they can't seem to differentiate the deen, the culture of the Arabs and the Arab themselves. It seems you have two extremes, ones that curse Arabs and Islam, and the ones who would make every excuse for the Arab by mainly employing the deen and proximity of the Arabs.

I remember one woman saying Carabta yaan wax laga sheegin Nabiga ka dhashee.

Abwaan   

SubxaanAllah, qof Ashahaadanaya oo la sii garaacayo. The so called Libyan ambassador in Mogadisho should answer this or he should be expelled. Aaway safaarad-ku-sheeggii Soomaalida ee Libya ka dhisnayd?