Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalis Being Tortured

xabad   

That maybe the case NN, but Libyans were mistreating Africans way before the overthrow of Gaddafi. There was the case of the poor Ethiopian maid who had boiling water poured on scalp. it was on CNN, horrible stuff !. There is a pattern here of a streak of cruelty that runs through Arabs and here come apologists like wyre with fake equivalence BS.

Apophis;920742 wrote:
What's the Arab version of Uncle Tom?? Cos that's what our good friend cabd Wyrex is.

wyre is Uncle Ruckus,

"Oh yes there is powerful niggatry going on here" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Johnny B   

Apophis;920786 wrote:
Can you reason with a house nigga and show him that he is in fact as bonded as those picking the cotton??

No i can't , specially if he is so slavish and excessively subservient to his perceived Master.

One can only take the monkey out of the jungle but not the jungle out of the monkey..

uchi   

This is a disgraceful thread, it should be closed. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for writing all that filth. Moving along.

Jacpher   

Apophis;920790 wrote:
I'm sorry if being called a house nigga hurts your feelings but facts are facts. Now take JB's advice and sit beside your master's feet.

Says the man who was cheering for the Kenyan army when they were torturing Somalis inside Somalia. The very same torture was done by the Kenyans. Speaking of slavery, you must be adoon for the fufus to remain quiet about that torture of little Somali kids. Shame of you waryaa. Hadde ma gaal baa shame kuu yaqaan.

Jacpher   

If yall gaalo raacyo care about the crime, not the race of the criminal, here is one that is reported oo la hubo.

I know Apo isn't man enough to speak against his fufu masters.

Johnny B   

And what would the argument be here, since the Military of of Kenya allegedly beat one Somali man so should we let the arabs beat Somali men?

This if anything displays Apho's house nigga epithet , but then My Jacpher was already a die-hard atheer Bilaal..

Wadani   

Jacpher, Anigu i'm cunsuri across the board so I despise those fufu gaaloos too. I only have loyalty to fellow Somalis, and fellow Muslims who view me as an equal. Laakiin Carab cabiid ii haysta anigu cisayn maayo. Horaa loogu gabyay "Masallaha ninkaan ii dhigayn, midig ma saaraayo, Kii aniga iga maarmi kara, uma muraad yeesho."

Wadani;920801 wrote:
Jacpher, Anigu i'm cunsuri across the board so I despise those fufu gaaloos too. I only have loyalty to fellow Somalis, and fellow Muslims who view me as an equal. Laakiin Carab cabiid ii haysta anigu cisayn maayo. Horaa loogu gabyay "Masallaha ninkaan ii dhigayn, midig ma saaraayo, Kii aniga iga maarmi kara, uma muraad yeesho."

rageedi

Johnny B   

^ You're not underestimating the power of attraction in the characteristics of that subservient meekish nigga house character, are you?

Wadani   

Apophis;920803 wrote:
Surely the most ironic post in this thread. You hate the Arabs yet love their most important instrument of subjugation. That's irony for you.

Because I have enough brain cells to distinguish Islam from Arab culture and all the evils that come along with it. The Quran and the Prophet PBUH condemn racism in no uncertain terms. The Prophet PBUH would be just as outraged as all of us if he were to see this video, and would have these devils in human bodies tried and punished.

Wadani   

Johnny B;920805 wrote:
^ You're not underestimating the power of attraction in the characteristics of that subservient meekish nigga house character, are you?

Who r u refering to?