Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalis Being Tortured

wyre   

In every nation there are few people who are worse people, but haku dambaabina few peoples waxey sameeyeen khalqi dhan alle uumay ha u aflagaadeynina,

Another thing, inta aanan dad cambaareynin aanan aflagaado xun u geysan like alpha and Wadani, maan annaga is fiirino qaladaadka aan ku jirno iska qabano, habraha iyo inamada la kufsanaayo masaakiinta la laynaayo marna magac diimeed gacmaha looga jaraayo marna qabqablenimo maan aragno, uma jeednee dadkaas lugaha ka garaacaayaan dhowr qofood ayaa nooga daran oo laga yaabee iney dembi ku haystaan,

soomaaliyey markaad idinka tashan weydeen ood yarkiina u naxariisan weydeen weynkiinana xurmeyn weydeen yaad ka sugeysaa inuu ku cizzo uu ku sharfo

Allahayow xaqqa na garan sii, wixi dulmi dunidaan kuwadana naga qabo

wyre   

Che -Guevara;920670 wrote:
Haatu...Somalis dont torture or demean foriegners living among them. There's inherent defiant in Arab culture.

they do rape and kill, they mistreat others when they kidnap in the ocean, and they would have done much worse, dadkoodi dad laayay oo dumarki saqiir iyo kabiir fara xumeeye ma dad kaley u naxaayaan

wyre   

I have nothing to talk to you about yaa apho, coz you hate arabs, you hate muslims and most definitely you hate your creator and I can be a friend of an atheist but can't argue with him :D

xabad   

don't make a fool of yourself, bloody arab *** licker. choose another thread to spread your arabophilia and gtfo

Johnny B   

So Mr wyre waxaad la soo shir tagtay sheekadii carabta oo ahayd gabadhii la kufsado iyadaa gardaran oo karbaash loogu dari?

Having seen that Apho's Uncle Tom epithet was lost on you let me try the Somali version, Gabadhi la kufsaday waxey tiri, "mashaqo murtaydaa ii keentay". and i can definitely claim that you've never heard of the Stockholm syndrome,

so good luck with your annagaa gar daran mentality senior Bilaal. ;)

Gadhafi brought in thousands of hired African mercenaries to fight for him during the war. So the locals are still suspicious of any dark skinned black in their country. I don't think they care if you are from Somalia or not, they view all Africans as Gaddafi loyalist. Same people he hired to oppress them in his last few months in power.

xabad;920758 wrote:
don't make a fool of yourself, bloody arab *** licker. choose another thread to spread your arabophilia and gtfo

Cayda dhaaf, Nin Weyn baa tahaye.

xabad   

Listen, just coz you work in KSA, you should not be blind to the ills of these accursed people. i lived in both the Gulf and Egypt myself .

stop these mealy mouthed apologies and groveling on behalf of Arabs every time someone dares to say the truth about them.

Jacpher   

Gaalo madowdaan xageey ka soo yaaceen horta?

Carab oo dhan ceeb kuma laha video-gaan. Ximaar adinka aanan idin dhaamin weeye kuwiina ceytamaya.

Is guy in the video saying, "walaahi ma lihi or ahi" or something like that.

Gheelle.T;920689 wrote:
They are blacks, but how do we know they are Somalis. I can't tell from the video, at least. Either way this is sicking and inhuman to treat any person this way, be black or not.

It is wrong whether they are Somali or other Africans.

The last place slavery still is practiced is in the Arab states.