Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Kismayo, The Jewel of the South, is Nearing Political Settlement

The delegates are in. All stakeholders represented. It will all begin Saturday insha allah.

The challenges are many including alshabaab , but Kismayo shall over come.

A decentralized government, but before that there should be a reconciliation process so we can get by this we and them BS also, clans should be irrelevant when it comes to politics, no clan should own lands, every singe piece of the country should belong to all somalis no matter what clan they hail from. Wabilahi towfiiq

Abwaan   

xiinfaniin;920362 wrote:
Mooge , and other SOLers who are in there please update us.

If Mooge is in Kismaayo in order to take part of forming an administration, I think general Indho-cadde should be the new governor.

Jacpher   

Abwaan;920376 wrote:
If Mooge is in Kismaayo in order to take part of forming an administration, I think general Indho-cadde should be the new governor.

You may disagree with Mooge politics but alleging he is no short of your criminal adeer is disgusting to say the least.

Che -Guevara;920378 wrote:
Stop dreaming Oba, you work with what you get not what you would like to have.

war this can become reality if we start step by step mark my words this federalism will only destroy us even more.

Jacpher;920379 wrote:
You may disagree with Mooge politics but alleging he is no short of your criminal adeer is disgusting to say the least.

Mooge said to me in pm when Hassan sheikh got elected, ''if the pm isn't from puntland you guys will regret it'' LOOOOL hadaba if mooge is in the delegation Allow sahal amuuraha :D