Sign in to follow this  
Rahima

Strong hair and nails.

Malika   

^Nimepokea salam kwa mapenzi na furaha,mpendwa! I thank the lord for the hijab - intaasii leh aan kudahayaa!..heh. I bought a home steamer, once a month, I treat my hair, hadhii kale 'kipara' ayaan ahaan laha by now..lol

ps. Mwanangu kawa mdada sasa, so time for me to remember I existed before her..heh

Aaliyah dearest, your welcome.

Rahima;920057 wrote:
^ I couldn't find any evidence of long term side effects. I always take them now along with my Vitamin D.

Blessed- I feel you walaahi but for me it was after the kids, my hair became brittle but alhamdullilah i've noticed a significant difference with these two. I take 300mcg of biotin and 3000mg of MSM per day- they are separate.

Did you know that Cholecalciferol is the main ingredient in Vitamin D3 which is the same ingredient they use to poison rats :)

raula   

^^& wat are you doing sniffing around this section eh :D thx for the tip btw.

Malika mwanako karibuni kaleta mjumbe sasa ebu mchunge. lol @ remembering the days of existence..kweli hiyo.

H.A   

try eating more fruit/veg and fish works wonders I tried the biotin but it takes a toll on you after you stop it does not work