Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

A Pre-Marriage Checklist to Determine Readiness

So huddle up and help Africaown with this. Not that I'm saying I'm getting married anytime soon, but I think to myself that I have reached that time to think about this at least. I figured my play time might come to an end soon (its been real). I wont be running the streets for long and breaking girl hearts.

Lets establish the checklist

Ducaysane;919872 wrote:
maturity is one required factor. you don’t seem to have that based on your writing in SOL.

was this in reference to me?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i guess you're the expert somaha sxb? :D

Coofle   

Sxb I am in no position to advice on this ((Alpha definitely should not talk about this)) .. I am new to this business, but after a long time of looking and heblaayo waa sidan iyo sidan...I decided to step in and do it, and Alxamdulilah I did it.

Marriage is serious business, If you intend to indulge choose someone mature , most importantly, we are in 21st century you can get your bodily desires relieved anywhere (even in xalaal way --Khudbo siro is widely accepted practice between damned youth) but to find someone that you would be happy just to come home with is magnificent,,,Someone you can be patient for their minor and even major troubles....Gundhigu wuxu yahay, When you sense love, go for it.... if you are unable to find love go for arranged marriage....labadaas mid uun... Anigu I found mine..^_^ ... Be sure its love not lust

Checklists never work...suuqii xoolaha maaha...you can get beautiful nubile from a respected family and good in religion, but you might not click with her..

Coofle   

Alpha Blondy;919882 wrote:
Coofle,

Khudbo siro waa maxay?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hee, Would you like to do it...relieve your body desires in Semi-Halaal away (at least psychologically)

Khudbo siro is eloping with your beloved to an area where her wali is at least 90 km away..... for muqdisho residents, Cagaaran was the destination for eloping teens. ..... This practice is not common in Somaliland and frowned up by the society....if you knock up a girl in somaliand you are damned and known, if you are in xamar you can always say ""Waan khudbo siraystay"" even if its not true! it gets the job done at least.

Wadani   

Coofle;919913 wrote:
Hee, Would you like to do it...relieve your body desires in Semi-Halaal away (at least psychologically)

Khudbo siro is eloping with your beloved to an area where her
wali
is at least 90 km away..... for muqdisho residents,
Cagaaran
was the destination for eloping teens. ..... This practice is not common in Somaliland and frowned up by the society....if you knock up a girl in somaliand you are damned and known, if you are in xamar you can always say ""Waan khudbo siraystay"" even if its not true! it gets the job done at least.

I hear Djibouti is pretty lax with illegitimate pregnancies also. The girl comes home pregnant, and the parents tell her to bring the guy and they get hitched...no biggie.

Wadani   

Ma ummad dhan oo french is moodday baa dhaqan yeelan karta? Reer djibouti are still living with the mental shackles of colonialism. I pity them.

Wadani   

Apophis;919942 wrote:
Why do you S/Landers always think you're better than other Somalis?? You're the poorest, most uncultured and uneducated, most colonial raac bunch to carry the name "Somali, yet you have the gall to insult others, like Djibouti. Give it a rest.

xaarka iska du cammi