Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Vs Somalia: Way go'aysaa Vs Ma go'ayso

^^ This is not acting or funny in anyway. It is a new form of child abuse and I cannot fathom as a father you could condone such callous and calculated abuse of little innocent kids to further a political agenda.

I think this is deplorable and despicable act and is against common decency . There's nothing funny about this clip. Poisoning the minds of innocent children with hate to make a political statement and cheap propaganda is pretty low. shame on you JB, as usual I am not surprised you posted such tasteless and toxic topic.

NGONGE   

^^ Get over yourself, GG. It is acting and these kids are far too young to understand what they're doing. Go check youtube, they have another clip there that has nothing to do with politics (charlie bit me, the Somali version). Whoever got them to do this clip has a message for you, wonder if you got it!

^^ Get lost sore loser... Soomaaliya ha noolaato saqiirkana yaan lagu aakhiro seegin ee sida hala isudhaamo, Sland is dead and cremated, SOMALIA is back where it rightly belongs. I think it is pretty low and pathetic to use innocent kids to get across a political point, shame on the likes of you who find such act funny.

PS: these kids appear far brighter and know what they are doing, I wonder what you were like at such age, if as an adult you cannot comprehend how wrong and evil it is to drag children into the political domain.