Sign in to follow this  
Love Somalia

This country has little or no hope over the next 4 years.

To say I'm disappointed wouldn't cover after what I saw today.

I went as usual to pray Jumah in the State House Mosque. The President showed up very late, during the Khutbah, the Imam stopped the sermon for a full 5 minutes until the president finished praying and settled down, then continued after receiving a nod from the President to proceed.

The entire mosque was confused.

The sermon then became all about the 'glorious president', he spoke about his trip to the States, the attainment of US recognition. The 'historic visit to London' and continued in that vain. He then spoke of the Prophet making agreements with non-Muslims and compared him to President Hassan.

That was the Friday sermon, a feeble Imam trembling, fluffing his words praising the President and praying God protect and empower him in every other line, and so forth.

I was a supporter of President Hassan, but the little guy with the Napoleonic complex is a dictator already after just 3-4 months. Ministers who want to see him on urgent state business are sent away and told to make an appointment 2 days in advance.

This is just one small sample of his 'Presidential style'. Even Sharif, who was criticised a lot in his tenure hardly operated in this manner.

There is hardly a plan and agenda for governance over the next 4 years, outside of fluffly proposals in NGO lingo. May God help Somalia.

^

Patience my friend....let him be!

Give him room to braid his own rope and accomplish his own downfall by his own foolish acts.

At the rate he is going, I even doubt he will see out his term.

nuune   

How did they let you in to pray in the state house, unless you work for the government, or minister in disguise.

Saying that, I hardly support anyone in this country, not anyone to be honest with you, people ask me why I don't support, and I tell the mI don't see wax aan taageero, the same was true since the last government of siyad Barre(aun).

Waiting for Mooge to say his cents

Mooge   

qoslaye's actions have been a tragedy for our country in the last few months. only Allah and men like Mooge (i am building an opposition to oust him) will save our country. my project was underway for few months and everyday actions like that of the feeble wadaad khuraafad and qoslaye himself stopping the Jummah Prayer make my case stronger and sellable to the fed-up masses.

Cyiaalkaan and their Internet memes.

Facts are facts friend, if you have access, ask around.

nuune;918602 wrote:
How did they let you in to pray in the state house, unless you work for the government, or minister in disguise.

One of these is partially correct.

Jacpher   

^You can't condemn the same government that provides your salary. It is a little hypocritical for you to call names to the man that is ultimately responsible for your source of income or act in disguise of something you are not. Either way, look yourself in the mirror before you look at others.

Jacpher   

^My 'fact' is your own reply admitting you are either government worker or someone in disguise. Either way you are wrong to shame others for something you are guilty of.

Abwaan   

Love Somalia;918658 wrote:
They don't pay my salary nor can this government afford it. Better check the facts next time brother.

You still haven't answered nuune's question.:D

Abwaan   

Love Somalia;918676 wrote:
After you boss, unmask yourself and I'll follow suit.
:D

:D So you admit that you are hiding?:D Ceeb badanaa.

Jacpher;918654 wrote:
^You can't condemn the same government that provides your salary. It is a little hypocritical for you to call names to the man that is ultimately responsible for your source of income or act in disguise of something you are not. Either way, look yourself in the mirror before you look at others.

Qoslaye doesn't pay the salary of the Somali government workers. It's not coming out of his pocket. The money comes from taxing the Somali people or from foreign aid. Don't make it look like he's hypocritical, when he's not