Sign in to follow this  
Samafal

Inaalilaah wa inaa ilaahi Rajicuun: Sh Abdulqadir Nur Farah Killed

xabad   

Gheelle.T;918617 wrote:
Inaa lillaahi wa inaa Ilayhi raajicuun. Alla ha u naxariisto Sheekha. AS si gaar ah ayay u bar tilmaansan jireen culimo uu ku jiro.

instead of these useless commiserations, practical steps should be discussed. i don't get it, this sheikh was already threatened. why did he not take precautions ?. a single bodyguard with a pistol was all he needed. am sure he has lots of young unemployed clan youth hanging around. when will people learn. incompetents.

^"Alaaa inna Awliyaaa Allaahi laa khawfun alay him wa laa hum yahzanuun." No amount of threat from AS could stopped him doing what he so much loved doing, to call people to the right path of the Deen. If you don't feel like expressing any sympathy for the deceased loved Sheikh, that's up to you, but please spare us your silly condemnation for now. Thanks

Jacpher   

I'm told the Sheikh alle yarxam was killed during the salah Asr and the killer fled. The killer was apprehended but wiil ku dhaawacmay baa u dhintay dhaawacii ka soo gaaray.

Abwaan   

Ilaah ha u naxariisto qofkan kale ee ku dhintay and I am glad that the killer was caught. I hope that proper procedure to interogate suspects is followed in order to find out the possible threat against other high profile individuals.

xabad   

Jacpher;918659 wrote:
^ukaadi wax hubso. It's breaking news so too early to get all the details.

war I don't need to. we have seen this film endless times and the MO is exactly the same. why can't they think and change something instead of being sitting ducks everytime. wuxu caqli xumaa.

Mayaani   

Ilaahay ha naxariisto gacan ka xaqdaran baa dishay. Umadaan qof salaad ka soo baxay dilkiisa xaq mooday baan garan lahay waxa loo sheegay. Ilaahayow xaqa na wada tus.

Samafal   

Xabad The Sheikh was killed while praying in the Masjid and the person who killed him targeted him from the window. His body guards (His sons & relatives) were praying behind him. How could some one prevent that? If some one is so determined to kill some one in the Masjid while in the Jamaa, in my opinion it's difficult to defend against that.

xabad   

Whatever, we know how bodyguards work, one stays with the person while the other stays outside. even thugs do that, to act as a lookout. these assassins are not ghosts who just appear and little security measures would ward them off. there is gross incompetence somewhere and they can't fix it. all they know is blurting inaalilah waa inaa ilahay raajicuun like sheep after the act.