Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Me too...

Hibo   

This man goes to a docter and says "doc you gotta help me! my wife just isn't interested in sex anymore, havent you got a pill or something I can give her."

"look I cant prescribe..."

"Doc weve been friends for years. Have you ever seen me this upset? Im desperate!

My life is going utterly to hell you gotta help me!"

"Ordinairily I wouldnt do this, these are experimental and the tests show they are very POWERFUL!

dont give her more than one understand ONE!"

"I dont know she was awfully cold...."

"One!..no more in her coffee okay?"

"okay then"

The man leaves the doctor after thanking him. And goes home where his wife has dinner waiting. When dinner is finished she goes to the kitchen to bring dessert. The man pulls the pils from his pocket and drops a pill into her coffee. He reflects for a moment hesitates and then drops another into her coffee. And then he begins to worry the doctor did say they were powerful. inspiration strikes and he drops one into his own coffee.

His wife comes back with the cakes and they enjoy their dessert and coffee. Sure enough a few minutes after they finish the coffee, his wife shudders,sighs deeply and a strange look comes over her. In a near whisper and a tone of voice he has never heard her use before she says "I...need...a...man."

His eyes glitter and his hands tremble as he says "me too..." cwm2.gif

Hibo   

cwm2.gif lool Me Tooo - Very Funny.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."