Sign in to follow this  
Hargeysa Flex

How Jaad Can Make U See Other Things Mirqaan

1987 there was this 2 mans chewing jaad outside there house in the sunshine and there was orgi next to them aswell.

So then 1 of the mans went up to the toilet and said sxb can u watch my jaad for me please? why asked his friend? yeah becuase i see how hungry that orgi is it might chew my jaad ok then sxb said the man who was looking the jaad for him.

Then he went to the toilet, at the same time the orgi came and was chewing his jaad and the man who was watching the jaad thought it was his friend that was going around like a orgi becuase of the mirqaam of jaad.

So the man came back from the toilet and said sxb wha happend? i told u to watch my jaad, his friend said u taking me for an idiot u chewed your jaad one time u walk like people next min u go around like a orgi.

Hope u like it every one

Bless everyone Flex

Sniper   

what about the other guy who was chewing until the nature call arrived...and he had to respond he took the DARMUUS with him at the toilet and burned him self...and DUBAAB is some times deadly funny like the guy that slept after spending the night chewing...then he woke up screaming that ina taree bur ah aa la igu kor dajinayaa...

And that....who came out of the shower holding his pants up saying""who the hell left this pants in the shower...lool

------------------

sniper.jpg

Hibo   

lool does it make them go that nutty - Very Funny. Don't even want to think about what it could to a Woman cwm2.gif

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

mataan   

hi all;

i like this one which i witnessed;

one summer day, very hot, me and a friend of mine went to the park to get some fresh air. some cambaro oo murqansan came to us and we had this conversation (M-Me, C-Cambaro):

C: Waryaa iska warama?

M: Nabad ee adigu iska waran

C: Ma ogtihiin in aan Libaax ahay?

M: Maya. Ma adaa libaax ah?

C: Haa, Libaax baa dhabarka iyo laabta igaga sawiran, ma idin tusaa?

M: maya, maya, maya...waa ku rumaysanayaa (laughed a bit);

C: Waryaa diinta aabahaa *** ee maxaad i moodaysaa in aan waalan ahay, walaahi inaan ku**si *******yohow, waxaad u malaynaysaa in aan kaa baqayo;

M: Maya walaal maxaan kuu geestay, adaa iska xanaaqay ee is deji walaal;

C: Waryaa dont mess around with me, maad i taaqaanaa aniga. adiga iyo reerkinaba waa idin w***yaa;

M: Raalli ahoow inadeer;

C:carried on talking;

M: we left the place;

Another day i was on the train and some Farax was chating to a white gurl, the guy is speaking somali thou, this is how it goes:

Farax: Naayaa, ma ogtahay in aan ahay nin khatar ah oo halkan iyo wadankiiba caan ka ah, can you believe that?

White_gurl: nods and says yes

guyz, iska jira qaadka, its worst than alcohol, especially the one europe.

peace

Salaan...

Haye hadee sheekada tahey marqaan iyo jinigiis oo jaad ku saabsan, iga qabsada hee teyda.

Xariifkoo aa maalin qayilaayi. Markii marduufkii hore ka tuurey kistoo kuleel qabtey oo shaatigii uu watey iska siibay. Shaatigii uu bixiyey oo darbiga sur uu damcay. Lakiin darbiga waxaa saarnaa taqsi, oo xariifkaan waa marqaansanyahee taqsigii uu wuxuu u maleeyey inii yahey musbaas. Sur uu damcay. Taqsigii waa buubay. Ninkaan musbaarka inii soconaayo uuba u maleyaa oo waa daba raacey. Sur uu hadana is dhahey. Taqsigii hadana waa buubay. Ninkaan waa daba racaa lee. Taqsigaana waa buubaa lee. Markii tanbe kuwii la fadhiyey oo yaaban aa dhahey saxiiboow see camalkaa. Waaba isla quman yahey. Kulahaa, "Maxaana inaa shaatiga surtaa rabaa musbaarkaan hadba meel u socdo." Yac. Ar aduunkaana. Jaad iyo wareerkiis makala dheero.

Macsalaama!!