Sign in to follow this  
Coofle

Cold-feet!

Haatu   

Khadafi;917396 wrote:
Coofle, just do it and boardthe ship.

Marriage viewed from the western perspective is seen as something great or a phase of life. I dont personally belive that it is like that.

Marriage waa in rabbi nii xaaleelayay to have sex and live amongst each other. Just get married and start having fun, and if things dont work out, divorce is allways an option and then marry again. It´s not more complicated then that.

That is a terrible, terrible advice.

Wadani   

Because he wouldn't want men with this nonchalant attitude about marriage he is propagating to marry his sisters. Marriage is a serious commitment to a girl and to her family. Wax ciyaar ah maaha.

Malika   

Haatu;917495 wrote:
I think Che plays for the other side. His abstinence is abnormal
:D

Are you thirteen today? Your out of order kid.

Coofle - maxaan kuu yiradaa, marriage is hard, but doable...Goodluck and Insha'allah kheyr aan kurajeneynaa...

xabad   

Haatu;917495 wrote:
I think Che plays for the other side. His abstinence is abnormal
:D

:confused::confused: what are you insinuating bal ?

Juxa   

It is very doable! Gacmo wada jir bey wax ku gooyaan!

Allaha kaa dhigo kind and useful kasband, dantiisa yaqaan

Mabrook to you both! Malika serve the xalwa please

Malika   

^Nuune, aan sugeyaa ,wuxuu yiri I can make xalwa, marku keeno - qaxwa, buskut iyo xalwa is on me..lol

Indeed, be kind and useful kasband - hoping that 'she' will be appreciative of all that you shall be..

Coofle mubruuk( wali bariiskii mala cunin)

hadaan taladeyda ku siiyo waxaan ku leeyahey, 30,40,50 am 60 sano hadaad gaartid inshaa allah waxaad ka fakeri doontaa inaad guursatid iyo ciyaal koris aad bilawdo adigoo oo da"ah. markaa waxaa ku leeyhaye sidii uu Juxa yiri madax madax ulagal. Ilaahey baa og waxa dhici doono beri. Tan kale 50% bacda waxa ku jira mataqaanid waxaad garan doontaa markaad guursatid.

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;917513 wrote:
^ your sister is your sister. someone else's sister is NOT your sister. wax fahan.

lol This is not fair but it's very true for a lot of people.

chubacka   

Sounds like last minute nerves and why would you not be nervou was about something that will change your life completely.

You will settle into your new life inshAllah and wonder why you were so nervous.

Btw Ng's theory that women are mad is a get out clause. If you say someone is mad then you just dismiss everything they say, NOT a good way to start married life or to maintain it. :D

Coofle,

Dont disappointment me first knight bro. make sure in aad cirka fiirisid. ama adigoo banooni ciyaaraaya ka fakartid. hadii kale horaad ka hunqaacee. laakiin aniga ilaahay waxaa waa iiga gargaaray.