Sign in to follow this  
Coofle

Cold-feet!

Ibtisam   

Lol lol. This thread is so funny.

Sorry, caafool- do her a favour and leave her alone- (at least for another few years) she will thank you for it. This whole maxad madax isgu tuur ends in divorce. Only marry when you are out of options and you are sure- you cannot do any worse or better and that it will only make you a better person or contribute something to your life. Otherwise it is just a waste in so many ways and waa lugoyoo for both. Nothing worse than doing something you will regret and takes time to get out of.

Good luck either way.

Tallaabo   

QansaxMeygaag;917321 wrote:
Perfectly normal bro; go for it.

As for performance anxiety, the main thing people fear is "coming too soon".

I have two piece of advice for you there 1) take a mild medicine which reduces anxiety, 1.5mg of alprazolam or Xanax for both you and her should do the trick 2) and for you , "choke the chicken first"; "bash the bishop" "play your own violin" first, and only go in when you have scored an own goal if you catch my drift....you will last longer...And forget what the Sheikhs told you (who made them experts in every field anyway), am talking dharuura here...

I agree with you 100%. Moreover, I would urge any newly weds to invest a little in the book Kama Sutra and enjoy all those exercises. A good sex makes a happy home.

Khadafi   

Coofle, just do it and boardthe ship.

Marriage viewed from the western perspective is seen as something great or a phase of life. I dont personally belive that it is like that.

Marriage waa in rabbi nii xaaleelayay to live amongst each other. Just get married and start having fun, and if things dont work out, divorce is allways an option and then marry again. It´s not more complicated then that.

underdog   

Coofle,

Marriage is a component of manhood, which in itself is a machine with too many moving parts. You have to stand back and view the bigger picture.

Firstly, the whole idea of "you're not ready, wait for the right time" is absolute rubbish. If you can, you will. It's your God-given right and duty to take a wife, provide and protect, bear children and raise them to be future contributors to society.

Secondly, Unless you're some kind of psychic you have no idea what constitutes "the one". There are no guarantees, she may or may not work out. she may turn out to be a lazy woman, bad role model and an energy-sucking succubus (it happens!) OR She can be a wonderful companion, hard-working mother, a pillar of support and encouragement and the wind beneath your wings (that happens too). At this point in time, you can't tell. Its like Forrest's box of chocolates. But either way, you HAVE to first get in there to know....then deal with it accordingly.

Thirdly, Your cold feet and second thoughts start showing around her family, they might correctly feel that you may not be right man to be entrusted with the security and needs of their girl. I doubt thats a label you want hung around your neck. Pariah! in this day and age of Facetime, Twitter and $0.0012/min phone-cards you can't get far enough to restore your reputation.

Can you imagine what your would-be wife would think if she read your original post and discovered it was you? You would discuss this matter with 1000s of strangers on an international forum.?!?

So, do it or don't. Man up and handle your business...Just quit whining about it

Juxa   

^^ meanie meanie meanie

you are right about what thing though, it has to be done, no guarantees, bisinka uqabo

NGONGE   

By the way, Coofle, don't listen to any female advice on this topic. They represent the other side and their brains are thinking of something altogether different to what you and I are now thinking (what do women think of when they hear of a wedding? In their eyes, you're nothing but a party pooper saaxib). :D

Coofle, go for it bro, and dont listen to gabdhahan qurbaha ku raagay iyo pro feminist raga ah...sxb guurku waa calaf cawo iyo nasiib qof walbo waxa u helaayo wa nasiibkisa...Khadafi gave the best advice, also ngonge stated " women are mad. It'll save you years of confusion and plotting." I endorse this...

STOIC   

Just raise your hands to Allah, and make sincere dua'ah and everything will be clear as it can be! And when you decide to go down the blessed road just remember this;

"Woman is like a rib: If you try to straighten it out you will break

it." (Al-Bukhari/Muslim). They require a lot of patience.You gotta treat them kindly and you have to swallow your pride sometimes.

Coofle   

@NGONGE as you said "Geesi iyo Gaban ayaa guursada" when men reach certain age like that of Che, settling down becomes heavy as mountain,,,,A lone dangerous lion (dawri aar as Nomads call it) , Your theorem that WOmen are mad is short yet comprehensive definition of womenfolk..

@Underdog,,Thanks for your advice, its either to be or not to be and I know where I stand...SOL is my talking vessel as in the jungle that the barber of Donkey-eared king used to scream at "Boqorku dhago dameeraad buu leeyahay"!. Just its shaitan whispers, but my heart is fixed. true, no gaurentees, but its worth the try...in my situation many people adviced me otherwise but dhag jalaq uma siin, because I am the one who knows what he want not them..outside SOL I never showed signs or symptoms of Cold-feet waa halkii Juxa Sheegtaye,,HAA HAA ayuun baan gurayaa.

@Juxa...Thanks, waa runtaa, Waa kun jeer labalaabkood waxa ay dareemaysaa, ...

@Qansaxmaygaag,magacyo geed waad sidataa laakiin sawdiga xataa Qudhac igu noqday, Talooyinka noocan ah Private message baa la iskugu sheegaaye banaanka la iskuma khasifee loooolz. anyway, I would take my chances...Somalis have a proverb,,"Ninka rag ah , sadex jeer buu qadhqadhaa (a man shivers three times in his life) Habeenka uu dhasho, Habeenka uu aqal galo iyo Habeenka nafta laga siibayo " so its normal to be slightly nervous.

@Khadafi..Walaahi Marriage was great long time ago, when you just go to gabadha reerkooda, deliver gabaati and yarad iyo wixii la hal maala then take her with you, bilaa buuq ..

@Tallaabo, I am a mobile Kamasutra , Theoratically waxa aan arrimo maqlay If I write them it would be volumes,,,been single so long and we conversed about the "Thing" so much.

@Ibtisam...Thank you, Laakiin waan kaa diiday...I will be selfish and take her no matter what...she is mine baan ku idhi.

Coofle   

@Wadani....waa runtaa ,yaa ka joogi inaadeer, Waa halkii heesta giriig (Hoheey dumarku waa hadh qaboobo damaloo, hanfi iyo dabayl leh)

@Stoic, Thank you sxb...Indeed they require a lot patience...

@Salahudin...We will endorse that motto...NGONGE will be remembered for that...

Reeyo   

Congratulations Coofle, May you both be blessed with Allah's rahma in preserving one of His honorable constitutions.

Don't let shaytan get in your head- he's a jealous bugger.

Coofle,

i'm so happy for you walahi. had i been invited, i would've attended. i would've also bought you a wedding present too. it would've been excellent too, if, i was there for the stag do (biggest session of all time) before the big day. this is the most important day of your life and i'm praying it all goes well for you. don't worry about anxieties and last minute doubts bro, as its only natural. love will conquer all, i'm sure.

sending you my biggest hambalyos and heart-felt best wishes.

Al.

Haatu   

Apophis;917394 wrote:
Run for the hills sxb and join Che.

I think Che plays for the other side. His abstinence is abnormal :D