Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Xasuuq 1991

Tallaabo   

Che -Guevara;917966 wrote:
I am not sure about that model considering how angry some people I know are and no they are not qurbojoog.

People who lost their loved ones in the genocide are of course angry, but I have never seen anyone in Somaliland who would agree with the massacre of any tribe because of what happened. I guess the people in Somaliland are more influenced by the values of their Islamic faith.

In order to reconcile the Somali people, it is important to bring to justice all the war criminals living amongst us regardless of who they served or where and when their crimes took place.

cadnaan1   

Somalida dhibkas haysto wuxuu yahay ninba sida uu asaga taariikhda ka aaminsan yahay ayuu rabaa in lagu wada raaco, runtana la iska indha tiro.

RedSea   

May Allah have mercy on every soul that was unrightfully killed. But I believe people are being selective and ignoring crimes commited by members of their clans. For example, Morgan is considered Geesi by many, but to us he was the Butcher

of Hargaysa. :mad:

Lets bring all criminals to court.