Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Mogadishu Genocide 2007-2009: The EU and US Must Compensate Victims!

Jacpher   

@xiinfaniin, it has become politically incorrect to speak against the looted properties and the xasuuq in xamar in which USC managed to legitimately steal the properties of those deemed enemies. Airing such issues makes you appear qabiiliste and hate filled cuqdadle though everything you might be saying is factually true. It is like a republican cadaan addressing Obama by his middle name on TV though it is his legal name. That's racist and unacceptable. No you can't have that. Heck you can't even say xamar is largely run by a single clan today and was run by a single clan warlords for the past twenty years. Truth hurts I guess. So my friend you can't be politically correct and factually right. You gotta let m00ryaan sympathizers have some.

Look at this Raamsade. What took place was a crime of opportunity kuye. Them m00ryaan had nothing to do with it. They just found abondaned properties and said, gee you think D**** will come back to claim them back. How far do you have to be in the a$$ of the clan to come up with this garbage?

Rahima   

I did think twice about making a comment in this thread and why I chose to do so was because like so many Somalis of my generation I’m fed up with this nonsense and double standards displayed here. M*oryaan (made up of almost every clan mind you) may of have initially destroyed Somalia but views such as those expressed by most of you on this thread continue to strangle the hope of peace.

Hadaad rabtiin ku marmarsiyooda this is fact, you all seem to state fact but the amusing thing is that all these FACTS demonise the ‘enemy’ clan and angelify your own clans. You guys never accept the shortcomings or faults of your own clans and their leaders.

It is expected that you would call me a moryaan sympathizer since I called BS on your views, I’m expecting the other side to hurl equally idiotic insults at me but yes, the truth does hurt and you all sound like a bunch of qabiilist odayaal.

Before I officially leave this thread, I suggest that all of you think long and hard about what you believe and write- waa jirro really and ilaahay ha idinka caafiyo.

Rahima;917984 wrote:
I did think twice about making a comment in this thread and why I chose to do so was because like so many Somalis of my generation I’m fed up with this nonsense and double standards displayed here. M*oryaan (made up of almost every clan mind you) may of have initially destroyed Somalia but views such as those expressed by most of you on this thread continue to strangle the hope of peace.

Hadaad rabtiin ku marmarsiyooda this is fact, you all seem to state fact but the amusing thing is that all these FACTS demonise the ‘enemy’ clan and angelify your own clans. You guys never accept the shortcomings or faults of your own clans and their leaders.

It is expected that you would call me a moryaan sympathizer since I called BS on your views, I’m expecting the other side to hurl equally idiotic insults at me but yes, the truth does hurt and you all sound like a bunch of qabiilist odayaal.

Before I officially leave this thread, I suggest that all of you think long and hard about what you believe and write- waa jirro really and ilaahay ha idinka caafiyo.

Rahima for president!

Apophis;918063 wrote:
^ war I don't want anything from Liverpool supporters sxb
:D
:D

:eek: :eek: walahi that was below the belt bro..

Blue is the colour, football is the game

We're all together and winning is our aim

So cheer us on through the sun and rain

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

nuune   

Apo, when you find a descent team to support then say something about Liverpool, we will talk when you abandon Shefield Wednesday, admit, Champion League has being dull and boring for the past few years without Liverpool in it, and it will continue to be like that, how can you even talk about Liverpool, niyahow dagaal baad rabtaa, you see, we are now saaxiibo, but talk about that terrible team Arsenal, or Chelsea, or City, at least, but back up your writing when you say something about Lpool, I am fully armed today and would roast anyone alive, already few peoplle ayaan saaka soo cuney, cidna uma daahayo,

nuune   

Thank you Ngonge for the maths, these guys lamabarin xisaabta wali so maba akhrin karaan waxaad meesha ku soo qortey

Tallaabo   

Everyone is crying about the D-block's looted properties in Xamar. Those properties can be claimed back as Xamar gets better and more peaceful. Howeve,r what about the jewellery, furniture, foodstuff, cloths, and other household items looted from our wrecked homes in Somaliland by all the Somali m00ryaans south of our border? Even my pair of socks were not spared. We want our looted properties back. This issue should be part of the Somalia-Somaliland talks.