Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Mogadishu Genocide 2007-2009: The EU and US Must Compensate Victims!

Jacpher   

Raamsade;917590 wrote:
Spoken like the truly outwitted. Dhaqane single-handedly put this whole calaacal to a screetching halt by stating "if you have documentation for your alleged looted property, go to Xamar to seek redress not youtube or SOL." For that he was called "a looter who lives in stolen property," a clear personal attack the MODs decided to turn blind eye to. I joined the fray outwitting you and I get called "a foot soldier for Halyeey Ceydiid."

No offense Jacpher but you're simply not intelligent enough to navigate delicate discussions like this.

I didn't say a foot soldier for Cayadiid. Unlike you, a foot soldier is brave enough to fight for what he believes and not hide behind a keyboard. Unlike you, a foot soldier doesn't scream empty words about tolka. He goes to the front and dies defending tolka. Don't insult Caydiid (Alle yarxamu). He wouldn't get any far with the likes of you.

And stop trying to drag the MODs into your little tantrum. You are the FIRST to speak of Beesha USC. Keep that flag fly high up in your head.

I am glad Oba knows better not to fall for your clan recruitment.

Abwaan   

Soomaali, yaabbadanaa. Ninba markuu qaxay buu aaminsan yahay in genocide dhacay. Sidaan in la isku dhaamo amay roon tahay?

Rahima   

I suspect that no one actually cares for the people whose properties were looted or whose lives were lost- keep playing your clannish games boys but please stay out of Somalia and instead indulge your qabiilist minds online.

Inshallah the people of Somalia will achieve reconciliation and peace.

^You know Rahima, I was reminded of something you were saying about Hargeysa and how foreign it feels now for other Somalis. I am beginning to think that applies to everywhere and everyone. Maybe it's not such bad idea to break down into pits. It's certainly better than being at the each other's throats. The concept of Somali nationhood is memory now and will likely remain so.

^I was on the opinion that you will be going back to Xamar cadeey and reclaim your Bilaajo Carab duplex, what changed :) Not only do you need people with connections(clan and men with guns), but you will have to spend $$ to have people evicted from your properties. And of course rebuild it and then sell it or rent it. Is it worth it, guess it's personal choice. And If there is farm that is involved, you will have a better chance of wining the lottery than having it back. Winners are keepers!

The demographic of Somalia in general and specifically in Mogadishu has significantly changed for the past 2 or so decades and may take generations to have things back the way they used to be. Personally, I wouldn't risk my life or limb to live, invest, or otherwise in that part of the country for the near future. Those who are willing to do so, I say good luck.

As for the D-block and none Mogadishu block, fight for the bigger pie I say, the foreign Aid and loan given to Somalia and taken by name of Somalis. Let that be share equally or else let this Somalia thing fragmented into tiniest pieces.

Gheelle...Our houses have not been looted thanks to people we knew from the family's days in Beledweyne. As for living in Xamar again, in all honesty, I rather go where I feel safe. I have seen what Somalis are capable in person.

Look at the pathetic notion insinuated openly here, and blanket accusations of qabiilism!

Somalia will not be broken down. At least not because the looters feel picked on when legitimate issue such as looted properties are brought up and discussed. Somalia will come back, and some folks will be disappointed for non of the atrocities and crimes of looting and displacing will be rewarded politically or otherwise.

Liqaye, look at what you have done by trying to be smarter by calling old men who were looted and forced to flee their homeland TB ridden who deserve a specialized ghetto in Xamar...

NGONGE   

It's a juicy topic but the standard of the discussion leaves a lot ot be desired. I would like to take sides but suspect that people may question my love for Puntlanders or my fear of Daqane's alleged AK47. It's an acutal relief to know that I neither own nor claim any properties in that broken city. Err..Q is E?

Daqane   

Waar xiinoow that you are a qabiilist to the n-th degree is of no doubt and your attempts to be anything other than that is as laughable I mean literally piss my pants laughable, to paint my position the same patty brown that colours your own amuses me as I am here and am prepared to do any exposition of my views that any one may request as nuune did, if he is or is not satisfied is up to him and others on this forum, do not add me in to your royal we yaa mpls hero.

As for the others and their opinions of their own personal safety it is their prerogative, the fore going is the logical conclusion to the farce of reconciliation between some who believe that genocide started and ended in 1991 and the rest of somalis everywhere even those in somaliland that you hope to attract in to your own clan psychosis ya xiin.

^^soo noq noqoshadaadu waxay ii sheegaysaa inaad weli xanaaqsantahay, because when I see an educated mo0ryaan I can easily identify him miles away :D

xabad;917598 wrote:
indeed, when you just think things are getting better and old wounds are healed and bang you're witness raw unadultered 90's clan arguments. guys lets move on.

I concur, but the obvious question has to be asked: Why are these sentiments resurfacing now as opposed to during Sharif's presidency?