Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

House of Cards and binge viewing

Chimera   

I only suffered from binge viewing during my unemployed Jack Bauer days back in the mid 00s, damn it Chloe! The most recent example would be watching all five seasons of the Wire in a span of two weeks somewhere in 2011. I would watch 3 to 4 episodes a day. Start at 9 in the evening and end at 1 o'clock midnight, then I had to wake up 5 hours later lol

I hardly follow anything now, but people keep pushing me to watch Breaking Bad, yet I resist, too many stuff on the bucket-list and I do fear the seduction of binge viewing.

Apophis;927228 wrote:
I'm up to episode 9, season 4; so yeah I'm up to date. It's a hell of a gem. The only show I've seen to get better each season. And ridiculously funny too ( remember the “racconing" scene?)
:D
:D. How far are you into?

I think i watched the whole thing TWICE. It was good sxb.

Aaaaah House of Cards, love this show... especially when Kevin Spacey personally talks to me in the scenes lol

My favorite line, "Money is the big mansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after ten years. Power is that old stone building that stands for centuries. I cannot respect someone who does not see the difference" :D

But, it will never replace my first loves Breaking Bad, & Game of Thrones :P

"There are two kinds of pain, sort of pain that makes you strong or useless pain, sort of pain that's only suffering. I have no patience for useless things"

"I'm Not going to lie. I despise children. There I said it."

I was sold after this.

Che -Guevara;927549 wrote:
"There are two kinds of pain, sort of pain that makes you strong or useless pain, sort of pain that's only suffering. I have no patience for useless things"

Also, i never laughed so hard on this one.

"what a martyr craves more than anything is a sword to fall on. So, you sharpen the blade, hold it at just the right angle, and then…3,2,1"

It is definitely the sort of opening that's gets you hooked.

Funny and kind of true about martyrs.

"when the tit's that big, everyone gets in line."

Wadani   

Somalicentric;927544 wrote:
Aaaaah House of Cards, love this show... especially when Kevin Spacey personally talks to me in the scenes lol

My favorite line, "Money is the big mansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after ten years. Power is that old stone building that stands for centuries. I cannot respect someone who does not see the difference"
:D

But, it will never replace my first loves Breaking Bad, & Game of Thrones
:P

Those r my top three shows also. U have quite a discerning taste for entertainment.

Chimera   

After those ABC saqajaans cancelled V prematurely, I've been getting my extraterrestial kick from Falling Skies:

Falling-Skies-Season-2-Promo-Cast-Poster

Chimera   

^Damn, this show is good, gets better in season 2. The Aliens are sick looking, especially the Master-Aliens.