Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Am I Normal? What's Normal Anyway?

*Ibtisam;916919 wrote:
You are somewhat normal (like everyone else) but seem
needy or approval seeker.
Needy people are extremely annoying, taxing and suck all the energy out of their friends with their neediness. They will get you in the end and you will join them- simple because of your need to be accepted.

IF you are still under 19 years of age- then the above need not apply YET.

I think you are watching too much Oprah and Dr Phil Ibtisam...Am not the ex-Duchess of York....

Aaliyyah;916813 wrote:
It seems you have chosen kuwa nolosha ka dhacey ee khaadka ruuga. At the end you are what your friends are.

Think wisely Mr.

Khaadka ruuga kulahaa; stop the af lagaado. I said straight up I DONT munch like a cow...

Narniah   

QansaxMeygaag;917149 wrote:
Khaadka ruuga kulahaa; stop the af lagaado. I said straight up I DONT munch like a cow...

Lol...

I'm introverted and was uncomfortable with this bro overnight stay invitation; used to know his uncle, accompany him to Dr visit etc so maybe that explains the mother kind call, funny how small this world is.

A sincere brother with no xisd or backbiting, pious and very kind, polite, I trust him more than almost anyone and like him too; the thing is that he is actually serious and going through his Ipad kutub recordings, asking usual islamic quizz.

Yet I felt uneasy as not having lately quite the same levels of Eemaan and focus so I felt both inadequate and blessed to have him.

Fun it was anyway with the "xaasid" cat poo-ing on the mattress and his ever agreable, smart nephew "so you speak French?...they were captured by frenchs?" :D , as he was assisted with Qur'aan etc by his good uncle.

Abu-Salman;917174 wrote:
I'm introverted and was uncomfortable with this bro overnight stay invitation; used to know his uncle, accompany him to Dr visit etc so maybe that explains the mother kind call, funny how small this world is.

A sincere brother with no xisd or backbiting, pious and very kind, polite, I trust him more than almost anyone and like him too; the thing is that he is actually serious and going through his Ipad kutub recordings, asking usual islamic quizz.

Yet I felt uneasy as not having lately quite the same levels of Eemaan and focus so I felt both inadequate and blessed to have him.

Fun it was anyway with the "xaasid" cat poo-ing on the mattress and his ever agreable, smart nephew "so you speak French?...they were captured by frenchs?"
:D
, as he was assisted with Qur'aan etc by his good uncle.

Huh? Context please? How did we end up here?

sorry for lil randomness lol was related to the kinds of friends and how just after those posts, I discovered that potential close friends are everywhere or so easy to come/easily overlooked; the problem actually, like everything else these days, is choice or choosing the kind and level of relations you wish to have with anyone (pure fun vs goodness).

Are you extraverted and how you conciliate that with your readings, reflection periods etc (if you wish to answer)?

Abu-Salman;917228 wrote:
sorry for lil randomness lol was related to the kinds of friends and how just after those posts, I discovered that potential close friends are everywhere or so easy to come/easily overlooked; the problem actually, like everything else these days, is choice or choosing the kind and level of relations you wish to have with anyone (pure fun vs goodness).

Are you extraverted and how you conciliate that with your readings, reflection periods etc (if you wish to answer)?

I am a happy medium, can hit the town as good as any extrovert, but also like some quiet reading time every once in a while...

Thought you were more into thinking, analysing etc and enjoy intellectual topics such as the use of suffering, economics and social goals and modelling, science epistemiology or why even scientific knowledge is relative if not misleading etc

Abu-Salman;917253 wrote:
Thought you were more into thinking, analysing etc and enjoy intellectual topics such as the use of suffering, economics and social goals and modelling, science epistemiology or why even scientific knowledge is relative if not misleading etc

Yes, that's what I mean by a "happy medium" - a mix of some me-time and socializing, not just nerd stuff...